yes! directors

Related:
Create New Tag

12/21/2010 5:28 PM

so i was at the skatepark today and this kid roles up on a brand new red and gray and white custom bike, decked out in fly parts. and he had director forks, and ive always wanted some, and iw as just kiddin around and said id trade him my odyssey dirt classics, 10 bucks, and pair of red odis for his directors and he thought about it and said deal. so im siked that i got a brand new pair of directors, and got rid of my beat dirt classics, and some grips that werent being used. Cool story! eh? it was one arithmeticly sex day.

|

12/21/2010 5:30 PM

saying the word sex after making a thread bitching about it. now using the word so people think your funny.

Dumb....ass.

|

flowin' like a period.

12/21/2010 5:33 PM

you tryhard

thats a pretty sweet deal though

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

12/21/2010 5:34 PM

PennBikes wrote:

saying the word sex after making a thread bitching about it. now using the word so people think your funny.

Dumb....ass.

aww would you like me to change it for you? do you have to bitch on every thread? does it sound like i care?

|

12/21/2010 5:34 PM

you fail at trying to be funny but cool now you have ugly ass bent-looking forks that every kid in the entire world will ask if they are bent.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

12/21/2010 5:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/21/2010 5:36 PM

collin86 wrote:

aww would you like me to change it for you? do you have to bitch on every thread? does it sound like i care?

bitch on every thread? everyone that reads your post is going to think what i said.

|

flowin' like a period.

12/21/2010 5:36 PM

Skooter wrote:

you fail at trying to be funny but cool now you have ugly ass bent-looking forks that every kid in the entire world will ask if they are bent.

i dont care, i love the way the feel. if you ever ride a pair you will understand, footjams feel awesome on them and they make threes feel better

|

12/21/2010 5:37 PM

Skooter wrote:

collin86 wrote:

i dont care, i love the way the feel. if you ever ride a pair you will understand, footjams feel awesome on them and they make threes feel better

ridden em. hated em.

|

12/21/2010 5:38 PM

PennBikes wrote:

Dumb....ass.

collin86 wrote:

You just contradicted yourself. You obviously care enough to quote his post and call him out. You are all about getting people to like you, you bitch about not saying sex, but since everybody likes saying it, you decide "If you can't beat em, join em!"

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

12/21/2010 5:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:14 AM

Who the fuck cares if kids ask if there bent haha.
It's your bike not theirs.
I

|

My bicycle.
Member of the week 08/16/10 - 08/22/10

12/21/2010 5:42 PM

PennBikes wrote:

Dumb....ass.

collin86 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

You just contradicted yourself. You obviously care enough to quote his post and call him out. You are all about getting people to like you, you bitch about not saying sex, but since everybody likes saying it, you decide "If you can't beat em, join em!"

this.
if you believe in something dont abandon it just because its not what other people say even if it is outlandish and dumb.
its good if you think something is wrong and you stand up for it but when you stop defending it you're just a hypocritical dipshit.

|

12/21/2010 5:44 PM

collin86 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Skooter wrote:

this.
if you believe in something dont abandon it just because its not what other people say even if it is outlandish and dumb.
its good if you think something is wrong and you stand up for it but when you stop defending it you're just a hypocritical dipshit.

this^

|

12/21/2010 5:46 PM

collin86 wrote:

this^

bitch up fuck the shut. your digging yourself a bigger hole and making more enemies. just stop.

|

flowin' like a period.

12/21/2010 6:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/21/2010 6:29 PM

I love directors so coool trade brotato chip!

|

sittin on the porch with a fresh pair a shoes~!

refs: hunthobb2

12/21/2010 6:43 PM

watch the kids gona have some more new directors tomaro haha,try to trade him more things.

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

12/21/2010 6:44 PM

Awesome trade. Love my directors, and I'm the 3rd person with this pair... At least.

|

12/21/2010 8:04 PM

HAROF2 wrote:

watch the kids gona have some more new directors tomaro haha,try to trade him more things.

haha i would, but hes pretty chill and ive known him forever. but his mom bought him a brand new bike since he was getting pretty good and his bike sucked.

|

12/21/2010 9:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:15 AM

Kenealy wrote:

Awesome trade. Love my directors, and I'm the 3rd person with this pair... At least.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

12/21/2010 9:40 PM

I HATE YOU!!! haha i want a pair hella bad!!

|

12/21/2010 9:59 PM

KTM339 wrote:

i was so stoked! i was k=just kidding and he was like sure, they feel so good, and i think they look sick.

|

12/21/2010 10:06 PM

KTM339 wrote:

collin86 wrote:

i was so stoked! i was k=just kidding and he was like sure, they feel so good, and i think they look sick.

haha damn dude ur so lucky... i have a pair of like new cs2 and cant get anyone to trade me for directors.... even if i add like 30

|

12/22/2010 5:07 AM

has anyone thought about whether directors bend, you're not going to be able to tell, and they might actually not be in the shape they were originally in but you wouldn't be able to tell because they are already bent!

|

12/22/2010 5:25 AM

HAROF2 wrote:

collin86 wrote:

haha i would, but hes pretty chill and ive known him forever. but his mom bought him a brand new bike since he was getting pretty good and his bike sucked.

ask him for the warranty card too

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

12/22/2010 8:31 AM

i_ridekink wrote:

I love directors so coool trade brotato chip!

i miss my directors... =(... tbh, they look a lil goofy to me, but they feel and ride great...ill still settle for my cult sects though... ;P

|

12/22/2010 10:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/22/2010 11:13 AM

haha same with me, i bought some rhd wombs for 30 bucks that where cracked, sent them in and got a brand new pair of rhd twombies, traded the twombies for some lhd wonbolts, and 2 new fly tires, and the warranty card. stoked on the deals i got

|

12/22/2010 10:32 AM

directors suck imo

|

12/22/2010 10:36 AM

collin86 wrote:

haha same with me, i bought some rhd wombs for 30 bucks that where cracked, sent them in and got a brand new pair of rhd twombies, traded the twombies for some lhd wonbolts, and 2 new fly tires, and the warranty card. stoked on the deals i got

wow thats supporting companies right there..

|

12/22/2010 10:59 AM

collin86 wrote:

That's fucked up...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

12/22/2010 11:02 AM

Booshy wrote:

wow thats supporting companies right there..

this, you asshole

|

12/22/2010 11:05 AM

collin86 wrote:

I don't think you know how stupid you have been by posting this here, no one is going to like you here now. Congrats and I have copied and ready to paste what you said incase you pussy out and delete it.

|