yo so siked

Related:
Create New Tag

9/27/2009 7:13 PM

almost got hop bars today. plus bros I was trying to do this fukin huge gap jumped it went back end down to far so i bailed and almost ate major shit, any one else have a scary bail today? or learn bars?

|

Ride and have fun

9/27/2009 7:17 PM

nope, not today

|

Harold and Kumar Go To Taco Bell

ADD This

http://www.myspace.com/platinumbmx

9/27/2009 7:18 PM

i did that same thing on a gap today, i leaned to far back when i landed, looped out and busted my ass

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/27/2009 7:18 PM

congratulations man. i didn't ride today. My ankle won't let me sad

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

9/27/2009 7:22 PM

i haven't road in a week or 2

|

+1

9/27/2009 7:28 PM

its been raining for three days here, its only gonna stop on friday, then it starts again..

|

9/27/2009 7:30 PM

Disturbed11 wrote:

its been raining for three days here, its only gonna stop on friday, then it starts again..

it rained for like half the day today for me, but tomorrow is supposed to be nice so im stoked to ride.

|

9/27/2009 7:32 PM

i havent rode in a week. and my back rim is bent badly

|

9/27/2009 7:33 PM

that sucks bros it rained today i chilled with my girl than rode with some bros. we gotta all get alot of riding in before it starts snowing becuase they closed the local skatepark here and Rays MTB the only really good shit to ride is an hour and a half away. any one live in ohio?

|

Ride and have fun

9/27/2009 7:34 PM

WTPreason wrote:

i havent rode in a week. and my back rim is bent badly

true it dude

|

Ride and have fun

9/27/2009 8:07 PM

i was tryign to nose manual a ledge and llooped out huge the bars caught on my pants andi still manage to stay up but almst fell harrdd

|

9/27/2009 8:09 PM

P dubb wrote:

i haven't road in a week or 2

word me either. I've ridden but not really threw down a sick sesh. Just mostly sitting doing a few small things here or there. I literally haven't rode in 3 days because I fell on my tail bone. Starting tomorrow I'm hoping to go ride and this weekend is supposed to have nice weather finally only like 94 and stuff. I'm pretty much done with 100+

|

"swwyobmx"
so im balls deep in this bitch and she screams hurt me hurt me! so i pulled out and punched her in the fuckin mouth.

9/27/2009 9:38 PM

Haha holy shit dude, I shattered my tail bone yesterday (not really shattered but it hurts like hell) trying to do a backwards manual from an endo. I went up, did the endo and leaned back too far and I cam up like 3 feet from the ground and landed straight on my tail bone and then rolled and hit the back of my head. Thank god I landed on my tail bone and not my head, NOT! Haha it is the week of looping out and smashing our tail bones, oooooooooooooooo!

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

9/27/2009 9:42 PM

i did 180 bar of a ledge over a trash can ...so stoked

|

funtington wrote :Have a really fat friend who rides them and they are totally solid.
Then again he sucks at riding, then again he is fat as fuck.
refs: backagianthe4time, FTBZ,ScramHype(x2),,fitrider123,iridefly

9/27/2009 9:52 PM

ride a fit wrote:

gnar. 180 bars are sofa king hard. they are the bane of my existence.

|

9/27/2009 9:54 PM

ride a fit wrote:

GorillaTactics wrote:

gnar. 180 bars are sofa king hard. they are the bane of my existence.

ya there hard when your learning them

|

funtington wrote :Have a really fat friend who rides them and they are totally solid.
Then again he sucks at riding, then again he is fat as fuck.
refs: backagianthe4time, FTBZ,ScramHype(x2),,fitrider123,iridefly

9/27/2009 10:01 PM

they seem easy if you throw your bars the right way. UNLIKE ME! fml =[

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

9/27/2009 10:11 PM

haha imstill getting bars fml too

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

9/28/2009 1:12 AM

Disturbed11 wrote:

damn ur rain stops on friday but its gunna rain here on thursday untill sunday which is gayy cuz me and my friend were gunna go riding some street on friday

|

"go high, touch the sky"