yo yo u yo

Related:
Create New Tag

5/15/2011 2:08 AM

so today and yesterday was amazing. it was all wet and damp outside so i decided to get my little rail out and put it in the street and session it and i was like imma put a 3rd peg on so i did and like i learned oppo tooths and oppo smiths on the rail like i learned the oppo smiths so weird like i would go for an oppo tooth and land in a smith so today i was like im gonna see if i can get and oppo smith and i can actually do them consistently and do oppo tooths consistently i sorta wanna put 4 pegs on and learn opp ice's haha and ALSOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GOT BUNNYHOP WHIPS! not to pedals (well i did land 1 clean to pedals.) not like clean clean but i landed pedals and my back foot slipped off but it never hit ground so it counted! lol but i can land front pedal and frame like 6/10 times. when i commit i got it. I learned em down banks smile im super stoked haha thats why im awake and 4 08 a.m. lol

COOL STORY BRO!

|

5/15/2011 3:06 AM

Cool

|

5/15/2011 3:34 AM

Shakesman69 wrote:

Cool

Story Bro.

yeah ive got hop whips. land them more consistently than whips out of quarters and i land whip airs more that out of quarters. wierd hey.

|

5/15/2011 3:53 AM

Shakesman69 wrote:

Cool

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

Story Bro.

yeah ive got hop whips. land them more consistently than whips out of quarters and i land whip airs more that out of quarters. wierd hey.

Cute. So jealous. i cant get my back foot on dizzy

|