you bitch

Related:
Create New Tag

10/15/2013 8:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2013 8:31 PM

Tell us about something you want to learn but haven't even attempted yet cause you're a little bitch. And I mean something doable for you not quad front flip triple barspin tail whips.

I have trouble going for this goddamn tbog/tuck over a street gap that I've done fuckass loads of times. That and oppo 360 truck drivers; can't even move my hands.. makes me feel like a dirty little whore bitch. lol You guys?

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

10/15/2013 8:30 PM

180s off of things.... fml

|

Im 15 years old, I suck at BMX, I live in Texas.

That's all.

10/15/2013 8:32 PM

Bars. Anything down stairs except 360 and 180. But in my
Defense I have 360d an 11 set and 180d a 13 set.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

10/15/2013 8:40 PM

fucking manual barspins. I can't throw them. I can barspin, but for some reason I bitch out every time when doing a manual barspin.

Was super pumped this weekend though, took 354325315 runs at this flat rail out of a ramp at the skatepark that I always wanted to hanger. Never did it though, always bitched out until Sunday when I was playing my friend in a game of bike and he hangered it, so I just went for it and got it perfect! felt so awesome & I felt even better that I finally did it

|

10/15/2013 8:41 PM

Grinds ever since i saw that episode of scarred where the guy clipped a rail and tore his sac open i cant get myself to do them

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/15/2013 8:47 PM

Gaps, just gaps.....

|

10/15/2013 8:48 PM

Barspins are to god damn weird , grinds are somewhat weird for me, hang fives , 180's are 3's off loading docks ! SMITHS.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/15/2013 9:20 PM

A transfer from a pipe here over the top deck to a quarterpipe that's on the other side of it. Same goes with a spine at one of our parks. It just feels so sketchy. I'd also like to footjam tailwhip some bigger quarters, but I always have this scene that runs in my head of me falling right back into the transition and bailing pretty bad. It's all mental and I think they'll come as I build up my confidence and riding ability so I don't get too bummed over it.

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

10/15/2013 9:22 PM

720s......thought I had a good jump to try them on went back to it and wasn't feeling it

|

10/15/2013 9:34 PM

for me it would be fakie hops down drops. after trying one 5 times and splitting my head in two places. one on the first bail and once on the last. just the timing that gets me off.

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

10/15/2013 10:46 PM

I still haven't got half cabs up and down things. My timing sucks as well. Anything off and on things going backwards is a bitch for me. Apart from that, just certain hard tricks.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/15/2013 11:58 PM

Definitely 720s. Can often rotate them but always take my foot off

|

10/16/2013 4:25 AM

Decades

|

It’s all bmx

10/16/2013 4:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/16/2013 4:51 AM

Legit hand rails.

I've got my eye on this rail near me its about 17 stairs but its not too steap, quite mellow actually, I drive up to it to check it out every now and again thinking when I get there I'm just gonner jump on and send it, but I always bitch out.

I will get it done soon tho for sure. I'll post the clip on here when I do.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

10/16/2013 5:53 AM

bars

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

10/16/2013 6:22 AM

bars. i landed a couple and now its just like NOOOOOOO. and oppo smiths, the hop feels RETARDED. 360s over stairs. i bitch out every time.... and 180s over anything taller than a 3ft drop.... i get sketched out (even though i have a coaster, so i feel like a major bitch :/)

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

10/16/2013 8:40 AM

I learned hop bars a few years back and did like twenty and i haven't had the balls to throw them. i tried for an hour the other day and no go.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/16/2013 8:51 AM

abubaca to bar, so shameful... tried a few times a long time ago & ate it hard

|

United0Cult0

10/16/2013 8:58 AM

Barspins. I've thrown a few and came close to landinh them or landed halfbar. But for some odd reason I can't bring myself to throw..I'm gonna try some 28.5x8.5 bars. I'm running 29x28.125 and when I throw I hit my knee sometimes. I think taller and skinnier will help keeping them out of the way of my knees.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/16/2013 9:21 AM

hang 5 grinds..saw a video from tom stretton and i've been busting my ass ever since

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

10/16/2013 9:25 AM

Any sort of grind. I don't want to fuck up my bike.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

10/16/2013 9:31 AM

12 stair, 7 foot roof drop, 180 of stairs/ledges, and tire grabs.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/16/2013 10:17 AM

legit handrails, tailwhips, suicide no handers

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

10/16/2013 3:35 PM

Commit to whips.
I'm not scared to try them because I have before, I'm too lazy to actually commit to it.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

10/16/2013 8:32 PM

bgs1237 wrote:

180s off of things.... fml

Same here, and bar spins, and have never tried to 180 out of a quarter but I might tomorrow when I go to the skate park.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

10/16/2013 10:52 PM

tuck no to bar. I can never seem to throw the bar and when i do i just die..

|

just huck it

10/17/2013 1:51 AM

hoping over stuff - dont like the idea of catching my back wheel, can happily hop up things higher than i hop over all day though.... 180s up stuff - I learnt 180s retarded and its plauged my riding ever since, I can 180 off most stuff fine but hate doing it up things. And hangers, i just find it near impossible to commit.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

10/17/2013 5:32 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

hoping over stuff - dont like the idea of catching my back wheel, can happily hop up things higher than i hop over all day though.... 180s up stuff - I learnt 180s retarded and its plauged my riding ever since, I can 180 off most stuff fine but hate doing it up things. And hangers, i just find it near impossible to commit.

If your having trouble with hangers mate, do this if you ain't already....

Do a double peg on a rail then while in the grind towards the end of the rail just lift your rear wheel over the rail keeping your front peg on in the hanger position, it'll get you used to the feel of them and you won't be a scared when you actually come to actually try them.

Hope that helps...good luck

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

10/17/2013 5:58 AM

I forgot my biggest one. I used to have the best fast plants on any transition (fast plant air) and had them with foot on the coping and fully inverted, would hit into them fast and made it look and feel amazing then one day i came to the park and carved around warming up, picked up some speed, hopped then threw my foot down to plant on the coping. Apparently I had missed the coping by about 3ft and ate it. Knocked myself out and haven't been able to do them right since. Its one of my biggest fears in bmx now and i'm so shamed about it sad

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

10/17/2013 8:33 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

If your having trouble with hangers mate, do this if you ain't already....

Do a double peg on a rail then while in the grind towards the end of the rail just lift your rear wheel over the rail keeping your front peg on in the hanger position, it'll get you used to the feel of them and you won't be a scared when you actually come to actually try them.

Hope that helps...good luck

thanks man, never thought of that. Its not i wont try them, just I have like458346213823937212 bitch runs first. I can do them but theyre shitty little dinks haha. but yeah, I'll be sure to try that next time i can

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)