you no you ride alot when...

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2010 2:51 PM

so i went to chilis and the dude asked me where my bike was and come to find out it was like a top manager or something i dont no.i think its funny dude knew me from riding haha. pretty legit. i guess post storys of something like that haha

|

emial: whiteafrobmxer@yahoo.com
cell:423-435-1453
refs:

STOLEN CHEATER 2010

1/19/2010 2:53 PM

thats pretty cool

|

you tryin to throw hands?
fuck trends
it feels like a piece of metal secks between your legs
i ride street cuz im not into trannys

1/19/2010 2:54 PM

yesterday i was riding home from my park after a long sesh i stopped at this shop too buy some water and the guys like been to the skate park i was like yeah he goes what tricks can ya do i was like 360 and that he was like sick i was like yeehh i got a long ride home but he goes where do you live i go kingswood he goes call up mum and get her to pick you up i go i have no credit and walked out and rode home

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/19/2010 2:58 PM

huss wrote:

yesterday i was riding home from my park after a long sesh i stopped at this shop too buy some water and the guys like been to the skate park i was like yeah he goes what tricks can ya do i was like 360 and that he was like sick i was like yeehh i got a long ride home but he goes where do you live i go kingswood he goes call up mum and get her to pick you up i go i have no credit and walked out and rode home

haha nice street rep

|

refs:

STOLEN CHEATER 2010

1/19/2010 2:59 PM

cool?

you ride your bike in front of chilis...
doesnt mean your good

|

i love fat chicks <3

1/19/2010 2:59 PM

cool?

doesnt mean your good

|

i love fat chicks <3

1/19/2010 3:01 PM

haha cool? people say that all the time or my teachers relate everythign and tell me if i went riding or how was riding or write about riding

|

1/19/2010 3:01 PM

devyn wrote:

cool?

doesnt mean your good

ha he noticed the bike might not mean im good its the fact people recognize and talk bout it the cops told me when i got stopped that the sport is growing in my area once again i migght not be the best and you not either cause you putting other people down but geez atleast people recognize the sport

|

refs:

STOLEN CHEATER 2010

1/19/2010 3:03 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

haha cool? people say that all the time or my teachers relate everythign and tell me if i went riding or how was riding or write about riding

yeah my teachers let me ride my school with out getting kicked out aslong as i show them my home work. teachers can be cool sometimes

|

refs:

STOLEN CHEATER 2010

1/19/2010 3:05 PM

iiriideabiike wrote:

yeah my teachers let me ride my school with out getting kicked out aslong as i show them my home work. teachers can be cool sometimes

mine get pissy when i do... jerks.

|

Love Life,Ride BMX The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends
If your not living on the Edge , your taking up too much space!!

1/19/2010 3:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2010 3:12 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

iiriideabiike wrote:

i dnt ride my school theres nothing there. my giudance counselor her desktop backround if a pic of me ridin lol

|

1/19/2010 3:12 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

iiriideabiike wrote:

freeagent72 wrote:

mine get pissy when i do... jerks.

ha yeah that would be the sometimes part my german teacher hates me cause of riding ha

|

refs:

STOLEN CHEATER 2010

1/19/2010 3:13 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

iiriideabiike wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

i dnt ride my school theres nothing there. my giudance counselor her desktop backround if a pic of me ridin lol

thats ballin as a mug haha

|

refs:

STOLEN CHEATER 2010

1/19/2010 3:14 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

iiriideabiike wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

thats sick.

i ride my school sometimes. i rode the middle school a little while ago and saw one of my old teachers and she didnt kick me out.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

1/19/2010 3:15 PM

iiriideabiike wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

abod wrote:

thats sick.

i ride my school sometimes. i rode the middle school a little while ago and saw one of my old teachers and she didnt kick me out.

thats pretty legit.

|

refs:

STOLEN CHEATER 2010

1/19/2010 3:31 PM

its kool when people recognize you for what you do

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/19/2010 3:37 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

iiriideabiike wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

I want to ride my school real bad but its 8 miles away from my house and I doubt that my parents will drop me off there on a saturday just to ride. And thats kinda creepy unless ur guidance counselor is hot.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

1/19/2010 3:43 PM

when there are spot on your shoe that match the pin pattern of your pedals

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

1/19/2010 3:47 PM

millsaps wrote:

This. I have ride my school but after like 20 minutes of riding the basketball coach kicked me out.

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

1/19/2010 3:48 PM

millsaps wrote:

do you have that??

|

"go high, touch the sky"

1/19/2010 3:50 PM

millsaps wrote:

huss wrote:

do you have that??

not anymore i had them over the summer on my osiris bronx. but i may on my 6.0s

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

1/19/2010 3:54 PM

millsaps wrote:

nah, that cant happen with me, my shoes are my brakes

|

Love Life,Ride BMX The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends
If your not living on the Edge , your taking up too much space!!

1/19/2010 4:15 PM

millsaps wrote:

freeagent72 wrote:

nah, that cant happen with me, my shoes are my brakes

me to. my shoes just riped

|

refs:

STOLEN CHEATER 2010

1/19/2010 4:24 PM

my teachers always say they saw me riding at the school (theres a dirt hip there that i boost the shit out of doing 270 tables. they're always like, oh thats so cool, are you sponsored? im like yeah vitalbmx.com lololol

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

1/19/2010 4:25 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

my teachers always say they saw me riding at the school (theres a dirt hip there that i boost the shit out of doing 270 tables. they're always like, oh thats so cool, are you sponsored? im like yeah vitalbmx.com lololol

yeah meet the vitalbmx.com pro team, ressler... and.... well just ressler.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/19/2010 4:28 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

haha i just told them my sponsors i had racing but i think thats going to be my new thing haha

|

refs:

STOLEN CHEATER 2010

1/19/2010 4:38 PM

or you film a whole edit in the rain.

Skanimal

|

Sigs are for Pigs