your opinions on blackman?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/16/2013 4:50 PM

he's a sick rider with a terrible attitude
|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

8/16/2013 4:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2013 4:57 PM

He's on animal. He's ok by me. And this video fucking annoys me. Everyday someone asks me to watch this

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/16/2013 5:02 PM

tomdon wrote:

He's on animal. He's ok by me. And this video fucking annoys me. Everyday someone asks me to watch this

haha have you seen the one in which he slaps people on the streets and rides his bike in the bus?

|

8/16/2013 5:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2013 5:10 PM

hitting the dude laying down was a dick move after watch the crash with the skater more then once it looks like after the whip he just bails and throws his bike into him in my opinion video makes him look like an asshole but i've never meant him so i cant just say hes an asshole or has a bad attitude just based off this one video anyone here actually talked to the guy?
also does he do this sort of stuff in other vids

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

8/16/2013 5:11 PM

TheMotherShip wrote:

hitting the dude laying down was a dick move after watch the crash with the skater more then once it looks like after the whip he just bails and throws his bike into him in my opinion video makes him look like an asshole but i've never meant him so i cant just say hes an asshole or has a bad attitude just based off this one video anyone here actually talked to the guy?
also does he do this sort of stuff in other vids

yea.

his friend jumps onto random cars on the street, he slaps some dude, rides his bike in the train
|

8/16/2013 5:14 PM

idk why but i could see him and hoder fighting it out one day

|

8/16/2013 5:15 PM

this is probably all fake. just to be funny. just like tom dugan.

|

8/16/2013 5:22 PM

Once I hit the mute button,(aaah,that's better)it was like watching a banned vid.
Had to duck out 3/4's of the way on the second one.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

8/16/2013 5:23 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Once I hit the mute button,(aaah,that's better)it was like watching a banned vid.
Had to duck out 3/4's of the way on the second one.

banned vids are awesome though!

|

8/16/2013 5:27 PM

True dat.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

8/16/2013 5:40 PM

crazyclark wrote:

yea.

his friend jumps onto random cars on the street, he slaps some dude, rides his bike in the train

the bus wall ride was understandable its pretty sweet but if it damages the bus thats porbley gonna cost quite a bit hopping on peoples cars and slapping them is the kind of assholary that gives people bad opinions about bmx and those who ride it the music was garbage to

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

8/16/2013 6:55 PM

Wow I wish I was hood and tough enough to beat down a lil ass ten year old... Not.

|

8/16/2013 7:08 PM

He does the stupid stuff I do. He has a sketchy style like alot of locals.idgaf

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

8/16/2013 7:11 PM

why the fuck is he sponsered? and he has clearly never heard of style, good god!

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

8/16/2013 7:40 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

why the fuck is he sponsered? and he has clearly never heard of style, good god!

thissss^^^^^
side note in my opinion there are a lot of overrated sponsored riders. ive met many locals who are better.

|

Insta: @devicacy

8/16/2013 9:27 PM

We need to have yellowman and whiteman now

|

8/16/2013 9:34 PM

I don't get like him.
Pretty douchey, and if I I met him, I'd fight him probably. I'm sticking to Nigel Sylvester.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

8/16/2013 10:03 PM

chad88 wrote:

i think hoder would win if it happened

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

8/16/2013 10:09 PM

chad88 wrote:

TheMotherShip wrote:

Absolutely. In his albion interview, Hoder mentioned once being arrested for basically beating a guy half to death

|

8/16/2013 10:22 PM

tomdon wrote:

Absolutely. In his albion interview, Hoder mentioned once being arrested for basically beating a guy half to death

yea hoder punched a dude in the face, broke his socket, and knocked his eye out. eye was literally dangling down the socket.

|

8/16/2013 10:23 PM

HOODHAPPY !

|

8/16/2013 10:24 PM

This guy comes off as a major douche bag to me.

|

Why be the same when you can be different?
Official Vital Buddy: Chrisaustin

8/17/2013 3:38 AM

TheMotherShip wrote:

tomdon wrote:

crazyclark wrote:

yea hoder punched a dude in the face, broke his socket, and knocked his eye out. eye was literally dangling down the socket.

yeah, hoder is one crazy guy, remember reading it in the interview like WHAAAA

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

8/17/2013 4:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/17/2013 4:40 AM

Is this the one that screwed Edwin over? Or is that another cocky little black twat i'm thinking of?

EDIT: He is the one that screwed Edwin over and if you ask me I think the little ratty chav cunt should be lynched infront of his family, to start with he needs to pull his fucking trousers up and stop thinking he's the cats tits, he's the anus of society with a shitty shoe sponsor and no belt. He can fuck himself.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

8/17/2013 5:09 AM

KILL IT. KILL IT WITH FIRE

|

Bruh

8/17/2013 7:12 AM

zenith111 wrote:

Is this the one that screwed Edwin over? Or is that another cocky little black twat i'm thinking of?

EDIT: He is the one that screwed Edwin over and if you ask me I think the little ratty chav cunt should be lynched infront of his family, to start with he needs to pull his fucking trousers up and stop thinking he's the cats tits, he's the anus of society with a shitty shoe sponsor and no belt. He can fuck himself.

cats tits lol how did he fuck edwin over this sounds interesting

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

8/17/2013 7:17 AM

zenith111 wrote:

TheMotherShip wrote:

Theres an interview with Edwin and Tom White on youtube, might be the comeups channel and he explains how he helped him out of ghetto and got him known and the little wog just throws it back at him.

|

I got refs

8/17/2013 7:44 AM

zenith111 wrote:

Theres an interview with Edwin and Tom White on youtube, might be the comeups channel and he explains how he helped him out of ghetto and got him known and the little wog just throws it back at him.

so i just watched the interview and did some more research on him apparently he was kicked off animal and volume for selling the parts they gave him who does that

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

8/17/2013 7:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/17/2013 7:52 AM

TheMotherShip wrote:

zenith111 wrote:

TheMotherShip wrote:

so i just watched the interview and did some more research on him apparently he was kicked off animal and volume for selling the parts they gave him who does that

Mike Hoder did when he was on Sunday, because they weren't paying him shit. Kind of unfortunate, that interview made me lose a lot of respect for Sunday

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/17/2013 7:51 AM

TheMotherShip wrote:

zenith111 wrote:

TheMotherShip wrote:

This little wannabe obviously, you can tell by looking at him he's doing life wrong. If he realised he was just a worthless little shitstain maybe he'd fall into his place in society a bit better.

|

I got refs