yus birthday! :D

Related:
Create New Tag

6/12/2010 5:23 PM

yay birthday party today
actual birthday is on 15th but w/e
hopefully ill get enough money to buy this:
- Fly Ruben PC Pedals (white)
- Shadow little ones x4 (white)
- Odyssey Aaron Ross Space Bars 8.15 (black)
- terrible one joe rich grips (white)
- eclat padded combo (white)
- shadow strike stem (dark red)
- animal seat clamp (red)
- animal farm hoddie
- eastern you're fired tee

total: $242.18 usd(15off) + around $60 shipping = around $350aud

|

6/12/2010 5:44 PM

You get 300+ for your birthday?!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

6/12/2010 5:53 PM

youll love those grips

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

6/12/2010 5:57 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

You get 300+ for your birthday?!

no usually around 150-200
i sold stuff before like my old guitar and games and racked up $130

|

6/12/2010 6:03 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

You get 300+ for your birthday?!

brianoob wrote:

no usually around 150-200
i sold stuff before like my old guitar and games and racked up $130

Fuck, I get 50 on a good Birthday.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

6/12/2010 6:08 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

You get 300+ for your birthday?!

brianoob wrote:

no usually around 150-200
i sold stuff before like my old guitar and games and racked up $130

JustRideBMX wrote:

Fuck, I get 50 on a good Birthday.

oh daym
ive got a big family but
ive got like over 20 aunties and uncles

|

6/12/2010 6:11 PM

brianoob wrote:

no usually around 150-200
i sold stuff before like my old guitar and games and racked up $130

JustRideBMX wrote:

Fuck, I get 50 on a good Birthday.

brianoob wrote:

oh daym
ive got a big family but
ive got like over 20 aunties and uncles

I have a huge fucking family. 50 cousins on my moms side. As well as 7 aunts and uncles, and 4 great aunts and uncles, etc.

I work 40 hours a week in the summer, and buy all my own shit. I don't need money.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

6/12/2010 6:13 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Fuck, I get 50 on a good Birthday.

brianoob wrote:

oh daym
ive got a big family but
ive got like over 20 aunties and uncles

JustRideBMX wrote:

I have a huge fucking family. 50 cousins on my moms side. As well as 7 aunts and uncles, and 4 great aunts and uncles, etc.

I work 40 hours a week in the summer, and buy all my own shit. I don't need money.

woahhhh
and i thought my family was big

|

6/12/2010 6:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:01 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

You get 300+ for your birthday?!

i do smile a good b-day for me is like 350... & i get around 300 on xmas 3months earlier....

|

Easternbiker93 wrote: And Jesus said "Thou shall not find humorous people, but only sarcastic ass hats on Vital"
JustRideBMX wrote: I can't ride high. All I wanna do is ball up and cuddle with everything.

6/12/2010 8:28 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

You get 300+ for your birthday?!

bmxrider1439 wrote:

i do smile a good b-day for me is like 350... & i get around 300 on xmas 3months earlier....

wow

|

6/13/2010 6:00 AM

i got $200 bucks
justs need another 30 bucks :D

|

6/13/2010 6:02 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

You get 300+ for your birthday?!

brianoob wrote:

no usually around 150-200
i sold stuff before like my old guitar and games and racked up $130

JustRideBMX wrote:

Fuck, I get 50 on a good Birthday.

me too!

|

i'm just here to chill

6/13/2010 7:05 AM

Happy Birthday! smile

|

6/13/2010 5:11 PM

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

Happy Birthday! smile

haha thanks
first person to say that

|

6/13/2010 5:16 PM

sick dude! youll love those pedals...but i want those pegs so bad in black!

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

6/13/2010 5:24 PM

happy bday bro

|

-swedish fish-
MOTW 05/31/10 - 06/06/10
Refs- Brandonbrown

6/13/2010 6:02 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

sick dude! youll love those pedals...but i want those pegs so bad in black!

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

i think im gonna get black pegs instead
thankssss guysss

|

6/13/2010 6:31 PM

Those pegs are awsome your gonna love them and I usually get like 150-175 for a bday but one year I just got a 700 dollar bike so idfk what's up with my family

|

I LOVE FBM AND YOU SHOULD TOO

EMAIL: howlerst@gmail.com

6/15/2010 5:09 AM

awwww fuck
danscomp declined my prepaid card
i loaded $300aud into it and got rid of some stuff to make my order less
and when i checked the exchange rates $254usd was like 294 aud
4 hrs later the exchange rates went up and i was missing $5 sad

|

6/15/2010 5:41 AM

brianoob wrote:

awwww fuck
danscomp declined my prepaid card
i loaded $300aud into it and got rid of some stuff to make my order less
and when i checked the exchange rates $254usd was like 294 aud
4 hrs later the exchange rates went up and i was missing $5 sad

ITS BECAUSE DANS COMP DOESN'T LIKE AUSTRALIA tongue

|

crystal meth

6/15/2010 5:53 AM

brianoob wrote:

awwww fuck
danscomp declined my prepaid card
i loaded $300aud into it and got rid of some stuff to make my order less
and when i checked the exchange rates $254usd was like 294 aud
4 hrs later the exchange rates went up and i was missing $5 sad

Harry95 wrote:

ITS BECAUSE DANS COMP DOESN'T LIKE AUSTRALIA tongue

reordered
- Fly Ruben PC Pedals (white)
- Shadow little ones x4 (black)
- stolen cell 8.25 (black)
- terrible one joe rich grips (white)
- eclat padded combo (white)
- shadow strike stem (matte blue)
- mcs lite seat clamp (blue)
total: around $270 aud included shipping
dans better not decline my card angry

|