Related:
Create New Tag

9/22/2011 2:08 PM

hey guys i need help doing 180 can only about 90 so peace i hope u guys write

|

hi my name is noah oh wait i crashed doing a 540 im going to the e room oh no im not im heading to the room that says IM KIDDING

9/22/2011 5:17 PM

seriously. I go on this forum like once per 2 weeks and everytime I look in the how to section there's one on 180's. Please use search.

|

I love watching pom

9/23/2011 2:00 PM

Thursday7 wrote:

seriously. I go on this forum like once per 2 weeks and everytime I look in the how to section there's one on 180's. Please use search.

well ok i didnt see them at least u could give me advice

|

hi my name is noah oh wait i crashed doing a 540 im going to the e room oh no im not im heading to the room that says IM KIDDING

9/24/2011 11:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/24/2011 11:36 AM

1. turn your bars a little
2. lift straight up, dont swing it
3. twist your torso, shoulders, legs, and turn your head
4. rollout

oh yeah and once you learn it you realize its just a very subtle movement. you won't be muscling it around, the bike moves because of your body twisting

|

9/24/2011 4:20 PM

BBQgoat wrote:

1. turn your bars a little
2. lift straight up, dont swing it
3. twist your torso, shoulders, legs, and turn your head
4. rollout

oh yeah and once you learn it you realize its just a very subtle movement. you won't be muscling it around, the bike moves because of your body twisting

thx u

|

9/27/2011 12:21 PM

basically what bbqgoat said but dont carve too much that was my problem the more you carve the more you have to spin it sounds weird but its true also keep your head looking over your shoulder until your backwards from where you were before

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim