Related:
Create New Tag

7/24/2013 9:42 PM

Look I can 180 but thing is I can 180 both ways but im right foot front forward I spin left I land back tire first go into pivot and fuck up..180 to the right get everything right but I land hard as hell and cant go into fake for some odd reason..so..wtf do I do lol

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/24/2013 9:51 PM

you need to tuck more and do it with more speed

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/24/2013 10:46 PM

Eh which way tho...lol right or left..i just started doin the right 180 tonight cuz I noticed my lefts were off and idk why

|

7/25/2013 7:27 AM

Shadow2 wrote:

Eh which way tho...lol right or left..i just started doin the right 180 tonight cuz I noticed my lefts were off and idk why

im left foot forward and a i spin left just because its comfortable, so just spin what ever way feels comfortable

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

7/25/2013 4:10 PM

Eh im comfortable both ways just the left I always mess up I get it right once every like 10 I try the right I get it down everytime I just land hard and I don't go into fakie and I practice on my back patio lol so I cant go that fast

|

7/25/2013 5:18 PM

Shadow2 wrote:

Eh im comfortable both ways just the left I always mess up I get it right once every like 10 I try the right I get it down everytime I just land hard and I don't go into fakie and I practice on my back patio lol so I cant go that fast

spin right and practice them on the the street or in a parking lot

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

7/25/2013 5:32 PM

jj0996 wrote:

spin right and practice them on the the street or in a parking lot

Would if the parking lot wasn't so far away lol ill do everything tomorrow or the next day its about to storm here sadly...reason Oklahoma blows

|