180 help?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/25/2013 8:28 PM

So I've been trying to do 180s since summer and I can't seem to get it down. Every time I try it i fall off my bike mid spin. Like my bike lands 180 but my feet go flying off the pedals one of my friends that bmx's also says I'm not committing the trick. Is this true? If s what can I do to fix it all advice from you experts help smile

|

11/27/2013 12:56 AM

have you got fakies 110% dialed because it will help heaps

when i learned them you need to always turn your head and on landing crouch down abit and lean back alot to begin with

also bunnyhopping and them imediatly after landing start back pedaling will help you get a feel for it

good luck

also try keep your bike as level as possible after leveling off

|

why cant a BMX stand by itself?because its tyred

11/27/2013 8:18 PM

what really helped me was just sending it, not trying to think about it, but almost spinning and accepting that i was going to fall

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/18/2013 4:24 PM

If you can get the rotation, its a little bit easier to fakie if you lean over your bars just a little bit. It will help keep your bars straight so you dont start turning in your fakie. It also helps if you really need to bail

|

1/3/2014 8:51 PM

I had the same problem, I wouldnt really try and I wasnt commited to the rotation. Just get some speed, rotate as hard as you can and lean over your bars a little on the fakie. You gotta be commited to the trick though

|

Some times I wonder...Is Jesus black?