180 out of grinds?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/2/2011 5:52 PM

^ everytime i try my back tire htis the ledge, is there a secret? do you have to do it on a high ledge?

|

Refs : ninjacat33

6/2/2011 6:09 PM

you just gotta lift that shit like your gonna hit a baby if you dont, all there is too it, im goofy so i just swing it out away but your doing hard ones

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/2/2011 7:21 PM

thanks, so i like do a fast ice pick than just whip.

|

Refs : ninjacat33

6/3/2011 1:28 PM

Whip wrote:

thanks, so i like do a fast ice pick than just whip.

nope, its just like a hop 180 without the carveing, hopp off your object and throw your head and body and lift your knees way the fuck up lol

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/4/2011 11:06 AM

try em opposite to the way you grind, its much easier cus you dont have to make sure your back wheel hits but you can either do it to the side of the ledge, which often ends in hanging up your front wheel on the ledge or you can do em off the end of the ledge, which are harder to spin

|

Mothaducker.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CreativeUpload?feature=mhee

Go to my channel, sub, and click a couple of the ads, would be mightily appreciated!