360 Tuck No

Related:
Create New Tag

1/28/2012 3:21 PM

I recently learned 360 tire grabs, which weren't a hugely difficult for me, however I can't seem to do a successful 360 Tuck no hander. Was wondering if anyone here had some tips or tricks to doing them that they could share? Thanks - G

|

1/29/2012 12:54 AM

... i cant do them but maybe try grabing your tire with both hands for part of the three and keep doing more of the turn with bothhands on the tire... then just take em off eventually...sorry if that doesntmake much sense... lack of sleep +drank =shit sense

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/29/2012 11:41 AM

wouldn't that just be a double tire grab 3? cool, but not what i'm looking for :l

|

1/29/2012 4:08 PM

i know,my bad i was kinda drunk... but yea do that and then just take your hands off right away and dont grab the bars until your all the way around... im bad at explaining stuff lol

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/29/2012 8:04 PM

naah that makes sense, i'll try it twmro if i bike and letchu know how it works out

|