360 help with video

Related:
Create New Tag

5/1/2011 5:52 PM

ok so i need help with flat 3s i had them not long ago then i sold my bike cuz i was hard up for money and about a year later im riding again and i cant seem to get them what am i doing wrong and here are some new tricks i learned today they are sketchy

AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EMBED THIS AND TELL ME HOW YOU DO IT
|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

5/14/2011 4:50 PM

Look over your shoulder and tuck your knees.

|

5/14/2011 5:49 PM

CARL wrote:

Look over your shoulder and tuck your knees.

This!

360 attempt and more from jesse beaton on Vimeo.

To embed, hover over the video. See the embed icon on the right hand side of the video? Click that, then a whole lot of letters/numbers will come up. Copy and paste them into the reply box thingy.
|

5/14/2011 6:10 PM

your spinning opposite so thats hard to start with and then i guess just hop higher and tuck more till you get it

|

refs= BEASTASSDICK , Tommyboy

5/15/2011 8:39 AM

im goofy foot as well bro, left foot spin left. all you gotta do is hop higher, look over your soulder and keep your back wheel from dropping

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK