Airin da qp.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/4/2011 6:28 PM

I wanna get more air, without going as fast. Usually I haul complete ass, hit the qp and land on the platform. But it's only a 6 footer I know i don't need to be going as fast as i'm going. I'm not trying to 180 it I can do those I'm just trying flyouts.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

11/4/2011 11:58 PM

try hoping a tad thats what i do and i get more air to do whatever

|

11/5/2011 9:31 AM

you gotta bump off the coping. thats what i do on my bike and board. and hella speed.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

11/5/2011 12:46 PM

I'm not airing it really just doing flyouts.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

12/7/2011 9:03 AM

search for a video on youtube called Tom Dugan full of hot air, It really helped me

|

12/7/2011 12:03 PM

I'm not trying to learn to go higher I'm trying to find out how to hit it without going as fast..

|

12/7/2011 4:12 PM

Spenlard wrote:

I'm not trying to learn to go higher I'm trying to find out how to hit it without going as fast..

watch that tom dugan video and youll learn how to pump better so you won't need to go as fast

|

If you were a woman Id bash your skull =)

12/7/2011 5:26 PM

pump right on the transition and hop a bit off the coping

|

12/7/2011 7:29 PM

Spenlard wrote:

2hipbmx212 wrote:

watch that tom dugan video and youll learn how to pump better so you won't need to go as fast

Yeah I guess learning to pump better would help me haha. Haven't rode trails soo long and we've been diggin some lately soo I might wanna practice hah.

|