Another hop barspin problem

Related:
Create New Tag

4/20/2014 3:20 AM

Hi!

When i make the hop, level out, throw the bar, but the front wheel hit the ground at 90 degrees and from this bouncing to 180, so i make a sketch half bar.

I guess my problem is not enough leaning back or my body is too close to the front, but i dont know how can i solve the problem, and i need some advice!

I can make video to recognize the problem. Thanks!

|

4/21/2014 7:05 AM

make a video. also, DONT LEAN BACK! lean forward it helps so much, but keep your legs locked back. also it sounds like you need to throw faster so to help this, move your hand further into the grip, inwards your bars, and it helps. also hopping high fixes everything. good luck

|

4/24/2014 11:40 AM

saltyjax139 wrote:

make a video. also, DONT LEAN BACK! lean forward it helps so much, but keep your legs locked back. also it sounds like you ...more

I got the problem, i not lean over(!) the bar, so i make it totally wrong earlier, but the new problem, i cant throw, i cant release the bar. Im afraid, but i dont know why.. But ill keep trying, thanks!

|

4/26/2014 2:56 AM

Practise the motion.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/28/2014 12:46 AM

saltyjax139 wrote:

make a video. also, DONT LEAN BACK! lean forward it helps so much, but keep your legs locked back. also it sounds like you ...more

Late, but it's just keeping the body forwards, not actually shifting your weight forward. Some people have the problem of landing nose heavy while learning bars and it's much worse if you eat shit that falling off of the back. But lean back too far and you started getting the habit of taking your foot off if you're about to bail.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/9/2014 10:41 PM

First of all, hop bars are a pain in the ass and not everyone can do them. The biggest part IS overcoming the fear of letting go of the bars, you just have to get into your head to let go no matter what, even if you think you might fall. Its the only way you will start to overcome that fear. There is alot that goes into this seamingly simple trick. It really is as simple as Hopping as high as you can and throwing them as fast as you can at your highest point. You want to keep your butt back and your head and chest kind of forward overs your bars, this keeps you leveled out. I like to video myself so I know what Im doing wrong or differently. Also watching other peoples techniques helps alot to. But really, Hop as high as you possibly can and throw those bitches like you have never thrown them before, you might be surprised with the results. Also, DO wear knee pads, because a bar end to the knee does not feel good.

|