Approaching a grind

Related:
Create New Tag

11/19/2013 4:35 PM

I've been trying to get some grinds in after running into a some people that showed me a low ledge. (no taller than 2 feet) I can get the height with no problem, I just can't get the grind I want. One kid told me it was because I was turning towards the ledge right before hopping. I don't really know how to avoid it now. Do you have any advice?

|

11/19/2013 6:06 PM

just ride in at it like at a really really slight angle, almost parallel... so like just hop up a bit to the side

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

11/20/2013 8:16 AM

try putting your pedal down on the ledge too for extra balance

|

11/20/2013 6:48 PM

CharlieHayes97 wrote:

try putting your pedal down on the ledge too for extra balance

Don't do this, it just looks bad and wears down your pedal unnecessarily quickly. Also, what grind are you trying? Telling us which grind will help us give you better advice

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

11/20/2013 10:55 PM

I guess what I was originally trying to do is just a double peg, but I tried a feeble and still couldn't get that right. It might help to record what I'm trying to hop to , to show what I keep doing wrong. Haha i get the feeling I'm gonna screw my chain up again If I don't get this down.

|