Bars

Related:
Create New Tag

2/12/2011 10:07 AM

im committed to learn bars, so i would like a few tips on them, also should i sack up and learn them flat or coming out of a bowl?

|

Bike Check!!!!!!!

Im a peruvian motherfucker

2/13/2011 10:43 AM

1. Get comfortable throwing and catching the bars. Just lift the front wheel up, spin the bars and catch them. This not only teaches you how to throw and catch efficiently, but also how to catch them quickly.
2. Next, you need to know what parts of your body have to be where.
-You feet need to be in a certain position. How you get them in this position is by clamping the seat with your knees
-Your feet to your hips need to be leaning back, to avoid the bars hitting you're body.
- Your torso and head need to be leaning forward. This prevents your bike shooting out from under you.
3. Make sure you throw them when you are level, or "peaked out". Then, once you are level in the air, throw them. Barspins aren't like tuck no-handers. You can't start the trick as you are beginning to air out. You have to wait until you are level in the air.
4. Sometimes, it helps to just guide the bars round with your hands. It's called a bus driver, but it helps you learn.

Tips

If you are struggling to get them all the way around, try half bars first
If you are scared of falling off, or struggling to fully commit, then take off you wheels, sprocket and chain and put a few sponges on your dropouts. Do it on grass if it dry, or on something soft. Then, just follow the above steps.

And question just ask.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/13/2011 10:51 PM

camjf wrote:

1. Get comfortable throwing and catching the bars. Just lift the front wheel up, spin the bars and catch them. This not only teaches you how to throw and catch efficiently, but also how to catch them quickly.
-You feet need to be in a certain position. How you get them in this position is by clamping the seat with your knees
-Your feet to your hips need to be leaning back, to avoid the bars hitting you're body.
- Your torso and head need to be leaning forward. This prevents your bike shooting out from under you.
3. Make sure you throw them when you are level, or "peaked out". Then, once you are level in the air, throw them. Barspins aren't like tuck no-handers. You can't start the trick as you are beginning to air out. You have to wait until you are level in the air.
4. Sometimes, it helps to just guide the bars round with your hands. It's called a bus driver, but it helps you learn.

Tips

If you are scared of falling off, or struggling to fully commit, then take off you wheels, sprocket and chain and put a few sponges on your dropouts. Do it on grass if it dry, or on something soft. Then, just follow the above steps.

And question just ask.

There you go. Haha.

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

2/15/2011 1:39 PM

camjf wrote:

Tips

And question just ask.

flow wrote:

There you go. Haha.

Took me like an hour to figure out what to say :D

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/15/2011 2:11 PM

camjf wrote:

He created this thread at 10:07, and you posted that at 10:43
therefore, you thought of all of that in 36 minutes, or less.
wink

|

2/15/2011 5:37 PM

flow wrote:

There you go. Haha.

camjf wrote:

cky199 wrote:

wink

a day later i created the post lolol

|

Bike Check!!!!!!!

Im a peruvian motherfucker

2/15/2011 9:31 PM

|

2/16/2011 9:54 AM

flow wrote:

There you go. Haha.

camjf wrote:

cky199 wrote:

wink

Ohh, I forgot to say I can time travel. Sorry guys

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher