Barspin rage

Related:
Create New Tag

3/5/2016 7:42 PM

Barspins are on my last nerve. How in the hell do you guys do them?!?!?!! I can't keep my feet on no matter what everyone says! (I throw towards my back foot) It's impossible! Why can't I keep my feet on and land one?! They're impossible! My foot just floats off every time!

|

3/8/2016 10:51 AM

Pinch your crank arms with your feet

|

3/8/2016 11:20 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Pinch your crank arms with your feet

This.

OR raise your seat high enough to pinch it with your knees, and that helps a lot of the time.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/11/2016 6:45 AM

I am having issues catching my bars! no matter what I always end up slapping my four-arm instead of catching with my hand! I have almost landed bars a thousand times and yet I can't seem to find the perfect spot to put my hand! anyone can I get some help???

|

3/24/2016 7:17 PM

NOONES tips are helping!! I CANNOT keep my feet on!

|

3/26/2016 7:20 AM

I had the same problem until someone told me to try pull up bars. It took about 3 hours to get the pull up bar down with pinching the seat. After that I started doing them off a curb. I kept going faster and pulling up harder each time. By the end of 2nd day I was able to do little 2-3 in hop bars off the curb and on flat. Just have to pinch the seat hard and keep your toes up on the front foot and down on the back.

|