Barspins

Related:
Create New Tag

7/15/2010 8:10 PM

i need help on how to do them. i can throw the bars and catch them with both hands fine, i just cant seem to keep my feet on the peddles, what could i possiblely be doing wrong or what can help to make me keep my feet on?

|

7/16/2010 12:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/7/2010 5:27 PM

|

7/16/2010 6:43 PM

yeah i pinch my seat

|

7/18/2010 3:03 PM

i have the same problem i dont understand how to pinch the seat so the bike doesnt fall out underneath me

|

7/18/2010 3:34 PM

like brian hunt says nut up or shut up joke well i lernt them yeaterday and i kept catchin the bars but landin one footed all you have to do is lean your weight forward

|

7/18/2010 3:37 PM

and try too look at your bars when your trowin them most kids are lookin at the landing

|

7/18/2010 4:46 PM

Barspins aren't hard they are just scary. The truth is just to balls up. The best way is just to do bunny half bars without taking your feet off in the grass or even concrete. Once you can spin the bars and trust yourself enough not to hit knees on half bars, just throw the full one!

Just lean over it (you don't have to pinch trust me on that). Don't be scared to throw, catch, or keep the feet on.

Catching both hands with one or both feet off: Not Close
Catching no hands but atleast keeping your feet on and falling: Closer than you think!

|

Turndowns&Tailwhips

7/18/2010 4:59 PM

ride-fit is right is all about ballsing up (nut up or shut up) and pinching makes them harder for me

|

7/18/2010 8:20 PM

yeah i understand how to do them better now, i just gotta practice them more. thanks guys

|

7/22/2010 1:39 PM

RIDE-FIT wrote:

Barspins aren't hard they are just scary. The truth is just to balls up. The best way is just to do bunny half bars without ...more

this

|

FIT_bOyEE

7/26/2010 11:01 AM

i got the problem where i get the bars to spin and i can catch them but the bike shoots out from me...its like i am leaning to far back or something but i lean forward and the bars get caught up

|

7/27/2010 8:43 AM

im always hitten my knees i gotta stop tryin them till my leg heal up

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

7/27/2010 9:12 PM

tweek84 wrote:

i got the problem where i get the bars to spin and i can catch them but the bike shoots out from me...its like i am leaning to ...more

yeah im at the stage where im trying to throw and catch with just the front wheel of the ground and i only make it like to where i wanna catch but fall back, and when i learn forward i get kneed

|

8/4/2010 10:50 AM

tweek84 wrote:

i got the problem where i get the bars to spin and i can catch them but the bike shoots out from me...its like i am leaning to ...more

Tanner_rides_bmx wrote:

yeah im at the stage where im trying to throw and catch with just the front wheel of the ground and i only make it like to ...more

When you guys lean forward it should just be from the waist up... your upper body should look like this " \ " and the lower body should look like this " / "... I know that is a really poor visual aid but it might help. Its almost like your at a 45* angle with your upper and lower body.

|

8/7/2010 5:30 PM

do you need to pinch your seat i am 5'7" and i try too pinch my seat and i can't

|

8/7/2010 5:42 PM

i have the same problem, i can not keep my right foot on. i can throw them and catch them just fine but my god damn right foot

|

flowin' like a period.