Barspins

Related:
Create New Tag

2/25/2011 2:00 AM

So im trying hop bars and they are all gay and shit and i barely get any hop.
Do i like hop really hard and then chuck em or what?

|

2/25/2011 2:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2011 2:12 AM

ight first thing do like small bunny hop like not high at ant all and busdriver dnt chuck em busdriver which means ya hand follows all the way around

heres a pic of my first b spin

|

Im Back

(REFS) "SPIKEZ5x2"

2/25/2011 2:12 AM

|

Im Back

(REFS) "SPIKEZ5x2"

2/25/2011 2:16 AM

if u ride ya seat low u have to pinch at least a lil if u ride ya seat high u dnt have to pinch unless u doing a gap or stair or going fast but since ya learing u wnt have 2

|

Im Back

(REFS) "SPIKEZ5x2"

2/25/2011 2:52 AM

g5solive wrote:

if u ride ya seat low u have to pinch at least a lil if u ride ya seat high u dnt have to pinch unless u doing a gap or stair or going fast but since ya learing u wnt have 2

yeah, i throw them superfast. they get around fine.
Except im barely even hopping. haha. like my front wheel gets less than an inch off the ground.
So do i sorta push forward when i hop then chuck em?

|

2/25/2011 1:17 PM

g5solive wrote:

Shakesman69 wrote:

Except im barely even hopping. haha. like my front wheel gets less than an inch off the ground.

nah keep on doing them low and then just practise

then just jump hiagher and higher to challenge ya self

|

Im Back

(REFS) "SPIKEZ5x2"

2/25/2011 4:58 PM

g5solive wrote:

Shakesman69 wrote:

g5solive wrote:

nah keep on doing them low and then just practise

then just jump hiagher and higher to challenge ya self

By higher i mean dont do them when im one inch off the ground. ahhaha

|

2/25/2011 7:49 PM

Try half bars one whole day, Hit up a park and throw it out of a flyout and its easy!

|

2/27/2011 5:20 PM

dont concentrate on throwing the bars... concentrate on doing a very high bunny hop and when your wheels ar in the air and level...pinch your knees so there not it the way ( believe me you wanna pinch them coz getting the bar right on the knee cap fucken hurt tongue) and when your knees ar pinch throw the bars... its just practice.. throw with one hand and catch with the other.. just practise as more as you can... also what you can do to help you is buying 2 same pairs of grips but different colour.. like blue and red... so youl know what side is right and left... and all you have to do is when you see the good colour coming around try to catch it hahaha.. thats what i used to do before.. and it helped me ALOT!!!! what ever have fun your on your own now tongue

|

2/28/2011 4:48 PM

The hardest part is just getting used to keeping your weight over the bars.first learn how to bus driver on flat, then do the same motion in a hop.dont lean back too much, you will end up ass planting.

|

2/28/2011 6:47 PM

Bikeaholic wrote:

Try half bars one whole day, Hit up a park and throw it out of a flyout and its easy!

I got full bars out of the flyout in like 10 attempts :D

Still not really dialed, but i have them every couple tries.

So basically focus more on the hop and not on the throw.

|

2/28/2011 6:51 PM

tranlikehell wrote:

The hardest part is just getting used to keeping your weight over the bars.first learn how to bus driver on flat, then do the same motion in a hop.dont lean back too much, you will end up ass planting.

yeah, i learned that out of flyout. You gotta wait a little bit for it to level out before you throw.

|