Barspins

Related:
Create New Tag

5/8/2013 8:00 AM

How do you stay on the bike when doing a barspin ?

|

5/8/2013 1:24 PM

I'm learning them right now. I can do manual barspins, where you just lift your front wheel up. It really helps to lean over the bike when you do those, like keep you legs straight so you don't hit your bars on your knees, but lean your upper body over the front of your bike.

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

5/19/2013 10:53 AM

i pinch my cranks and trow the bars i dont follow i just huck them and then catch

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/24/2013 7:42 AM

Check this page out, it has step by step tips on how to barspin including the main problems with barspins.

http://www.weridebmx.com/how-to-do-bmx-tricks/bunny-hop-360-a-bmx/

|

6/2/2013 11:52 AM

I have perfect 10 s and I try to pinch my seat while in the air but I still hit my knees on the bars should I cut the width an inch or 2

|

6/2/2013 12:46 PM

Dominorey wrote:

I have perfect 10 s and I try to pinch my seat while in the air but I still hit my knees on the bars should I cut the width an inch or 2

sure or just try and lean alittle more over the bars

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/17/2013 12:04 AM

Here's a video on barspins, and I go into how to keep your body in the right place and how to keep your feet in the right spot to hang onto the bike in the air.

|