Barspins and pinching the seat

Related:
Create New Tag

6/17/2014 10:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/17/2014 10:36 PM

Okay so im having catching problems. My front end keeps dropping. When i throw the bars i feel like it would be a lot easier if I could pinch the seat. However, Im having an, "extremely" difficult time even getting my knees or lower legs to even touch the seat when i pinch. I ride right foot forward and i throw with my left and catch with my right. Ive been practicing barspins for over a year and still haven't gotten them. When i see Dennis Enarson do barspins, he pinches his seat and keeps his bike elevated. He also throws them just like me. My question is. How do i pinch the seat?!?!?! Whenever i bunny hop and level out and pinch my knees together, my knees are above the seat and forward so even if i did raise my seat... I wouldn't even touch it. Ive tried so many things with barspins and i've even landed a few lately. But i feel like it was all luck, as if my hands just coincidentally landed on the bars. Lucky me. Please give me any tips you possibly can.

|

street

6/18/2014 5:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/18/2014 5:46 AM

When i do bars i dont really pinch the seat, i just put my feet closer to the crank or even slighty on the cranks, it just makes the bike a bit more stable. have you tried just passing the bars around instead of throwing them? Also try putting your ass back and leaning over. like how stevie churchill rides

|

Ride Hard Or Ride Home