Bmxing for 7 months

Related:
Create New Tag

6/27/2013 4:03 PM

Hi guys , ive been bmxing for like 7 months with my eastern ramrodder 2010. I took off the gyro brakes and set uped linear cable back brake. I bought Mutantbikes Gordo , and Mutantbikes Pivotal SSC because this ones are pivotal and got a lot lot of weight save. Now , my handlebars are too much litle and strange , ill make a list of upgrades dowthere. I was riding eastern burnout on back and eastern curb monkey on front and both suck. The eastern burnout gets flats very easily i dont even need to hit a curb. The monkey curb is f*cking anoying! Today i was practicing dirt jumps (newb) and i made like a 1 meter height jump and made a perfect land , but half meter after it my front tire slipped and i did a frontflip, without the bike and f*cked my back! Almost of my crashes are all about the front tire , aff that pisses me off! here is a list of what i wanted to upgrade:

- 2x Chase Hawk Tires
- Salt Pro 8.50" ( i dont understand nothing about handlebars just the size , this handlebars are 33€ and i see a lot with the same size but 70€ , dont understand a sh*t)

I dont need nothing more i think. I ride street almost of the time , but sometimes i want some dirts , i thinks those are good choices.

At the moment i can :

30/40cm bunnyhop
Footjam Tailwhip wit my foot in the ground
Feeble
Weired bar spin
Cant do a fu*king 180 i ride my left foot forward and spin left , cant even get 90º rotation.

I dont know if im going good or bad , but i just want to go calm , dont have any hurry. Idk if ill get more height on hops or spin my bike bether with the new handlebars but i hope so!

Give me tips, and Thank You!

|

6/27/2013 5:26 PM

what are asking

|

6/28/2013 5:13 AM

Tips about getting more rotation and if the stuff that i want to buy its a good choice

|

6/29/2013 11:48 AM

dude i ride right foot froward and i spin left...i can do right but my balance goes off and the bars i didnt understand any of it..i got rant bars and i cut an inch off them to barspin since the last time i tried i hit my calf..

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

6/30/2013 2:07 AM

Ok , i think i need to practice more to get the feeling of the spin to the right i cant spin the bike just doesnt spin lol sometimes i like ging really fast bunny hop and turn my bike left and it make that squeak noise , i spin like 90º degrees but when i go low velocity its hard to spin. Im using bullsh*t bars at the moment , theire to low dont know if its of that. Need help sad

|

6/30/2013 11:29 AM

bernardo.costa.12139 wrote:

Ok , i think i need to practice more to get the feeling of the spin to the right i cant spin the bike just doesnt spin lol sometimes i like ging really fast bunny hop and turn my bike left and it make that squeak noise , i spin like 90º degrees but when i go low velocity its hard to spin. Im using bullsh*t bars at the moment , theire to low dont know if its of that. Need help sad

Try j hoppin into your 180s might help a bit i cant do 180s i end up pivoting and just slide out..

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...