Brake tricks!

Related:
Create New Tag

9/7/2011 5:41 PM

I'm getting some Evo II's in the mail soon and i was wondering if you could hook me up with some fun tricks and stuff to do with brakes, and tips and such. Like tips on using them in tricks, and tips on fufanus (wtf on speelling) and such. thanks peeps.

|

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!
People need to stop asking for a BMX video game. If they did, we would all get it, play it for ten minutes and just go ride. You guys seem to forget that we aren't lazy like most skaters. If we had a game, it would just make us all want to go shred gnar.
Right now i'm into: DIRT
refs: BEASTASSDICK, MyOwnNick, Martinhernandez, bstick, 562_Rider

9/7/2011 5:45 PM

FOOF

|

9/7/2011 5:47 PM

grizzwald wrote:

FOOF

thanks tit master g

|

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!
People need to stop asking for a BMX video game. If they did, we would all get it, play it for ten minutes and just go ride. You guys seem to forget that we aren't lazy like most skaters. If we had a game, it would just make us all want to go shred gnar.

9/8/2011 6:10 PM

Abubacas are probably my favorite rear brake related trick. But what really makes them great is finding sweet spots to do them (tiny lips on walls next to embankments, or pipes sticking out of walls). There are so many different things you can do, though. (I even run front brakes, from time to time--and they unlock a whole different level of weirdness you can do.)

|

9/8/2011 7:02 PM

RunJellyPandas wrote:

Abubacas are probably my favorite rear brake related trick. But what really makes them great is finding sweet spots to do them (tiny lips on walls next to embankments, or pipes sticking out of walls). There are so many different things you can do, though. (I even run front brakes, from time to time--and they unlock a whole different level of weirdness you can do.)

hook me up with some tips brah!

|

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!

9/8/2011 7:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/8/2011 7:05 PM

OMG I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE doing brake tricks.. they arent even hard, nor do they look that cool but man are they fun as shit. Try doing 360 hurricanes! (180 and land on the back tire, then hop out into another 180, making a full 360). Abubacas are sweet too. You can do tire grab abubacas, no footer abubacas, dangg. and lets not forget skid 180s haha. as far as tips go, just lean back really far. haha

|

ILIKEDIRT

9/8/2011 8:35 PM

iRace wrote:

OMG I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE doing brake tricks.. they arent even hard, nor do they look that cool but man are they fun as shit. Try doing 360 hurricanes! (180 and land on the back tire, then hop out into another 180, making a full 360). Abubacas are sweet too. You can do tire grab abubacas, no footer abubacas, dangg. and lets not forget skid 180s haha. as far as tips go, just lean back really far. haha

I agree with this ^.

Also, just try to make things up. I was hopping into an abubaca on an embankment before, and I had one of my friends spin me so I ended up rotating 540 degrees back down into the embankment. So retarded, took forever to get cleanly, but so much fun.

|