Bunny hop problem

Related:
Create New Tag

10/15/2016 1:13 PM

First I want to say that when I'm jumping on to something I can jump around 3 feet, but my problem is that if I'm not jumping on something that is high I can't get like any height, for example just jumping on flat ground. If any of you guys could help that would be much appreciated! thanks

|

10/15/2016 2:36 PM

Dont really have a solution except to use more leg force, pull up harder, and scoop harder with your feet while picking the rear up as well. I literally have had the same problem though, I cant hop high without an obstacle in front of me.

|

10/16/2016 5:17 AM

Maybe try to immagine an obstacel which you are fimiliar with which is pretty high and try to jump onto it without it being there, if that makes sense. This kinda works for me, even though I don't get the same height I do get higher than normal.

|

Check out SeckClothing.com ! Awesome BMX clothing and parts! For any questions you can message me wink

11/12/2016 12:03 PM

Stack some old boards or even grab a cardboard box or some other junk that isn't going to damage your bike or make you crash if you hit it and try to clear it. I find it way easier to get my front wheel up if there is something there to try and clear. I used to practice hopping a traffic cone. If you hit it it just falls down and it isn't going to bend your rim or anything if you land on it.

|