Convert a driver to a freewheel

Create New Tag

6/20/2013 2:04 PM

Other than replacing the hub, is there a way to convert a 9t driver into something that can take a freewheel?? was hoping for an adapter that would go in like a driver but instead of a cog on the outside it'd have the threads for a freewheel.. any thing like that out there?


6/20/2013 11:03 PM

I really don't think so. Smallest freewheel is 13t. Then smaller "freewheels" aka drivers, are 12t all the way to 8t.


Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

6/21/2013 3:15 AM

why on earth would you do that.