Crank hitting frame? Please help

Related:
Create New Tag

8/29/2017 6:58 AM

My crank is hitting my frame for some reason and I don't know how to fix it, I've got unsealed BB, and I don't know how to even out the space that my non drive side has. Any help?Photo

|

You're really good at riding bikes, but I bet you cant crash as good as I can...

8/29/2017 7:08 AM

Add a spacer or 2 between the crank and bottom bracket and it will space out the crank a little and it won't hit the frame....

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

8/31/2017 12:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/31/2017 12:03 AM

Take off the cone that holds your sprocket on and put a spacer or 2 behind it. There's usually already a spacer there. I'm a bit confused how this has happened unless some of it is new? And you fitted it yourself? If non of its been touched, either your crank arm is bent, or your frame has twisted

|

9/6/2017 4:31 PM

BarneyBMX wrote:

My crank is hitting my frame for some reason and I don't know how to fix it, I've got unsealed BB, and I don't know how to ...more

Have you crashed recently on that side? As Honda and Grumpy said youcan just add some spacer washers but If it is bent your bike will feel weird to pedal. I personally cant stand ridning with bent cranks. A lot of people will just adapt and get used to them but I feel if they are bent, they are weakened.

|