Fakies or roll outs?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/26/2012 5:25 PM

Im just wondering if i do my fakies right any help would be great =) So i go to the wall wait till my front wheel hits then i lean to the right pedal backwards and about a little more than 90 degrees i just pedal forward. Is that the right way? Ive seen some people spin and stuff lift their front tire up to do a fakie or is it roll out? And if it is the right way can i do that for 180s?

|

6/26/2012 8:43 PM

No. Your gunna wana learn to lift your front wheel up and swing it around. Otherwise when youll eat shit when you try faster 180s haha.

|

6/26/2012 9:51 PM

lol ok =P but how do i go about doing that?

|

6/26/2012 11:21 PM

turn your wheel and when you feel like you are going to get off balance, shift your weight over and pedal fowards, it should come naturally. watch some videos on youtube.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/27/2012 5:47 PM

ok ok so when im going to fakie and i start leaning to the right (so my wheel goes to the left) at about 90 degrees i should lean to the left and lift my front wheel? Is that what your trying to say?

|

6/27/2012 8:54 PM

A roll out it turning all the way and pedaling forward a fakie out is going 90 pull up like a manual and move your arms to where u want it your body follows

|

6/29/2012 10:49 AM

Make sure you learn to get out of fakies the same way that you rotate when you spin. So if you naturally spin to the left, learn to get out of fakies to the left.

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

6/29/2012 10:55 AM

yea i did i can roll out but i want to learn how to fakie i guess im pretty much there =D

|

7/1/2012 10:56 AM

Do you have a skatepark nearby? Go there and try riding part way up a ramp like a quarter pipe, bunny hop right when your bike stops (not while your still moving forward, but make sure you do it before you start rolling backward too) and then fakie out. The bunny hop helps you to keep your balance because you're in the air instead of stopped in one place on the ramp for a second. If there's no skatepark near you then just find anything that resembles a ramp (driveway, smooth tree trunk, etc.)

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

7/1/2012 12:01 PM

I just roll up to a wall i think there is a skatepark like 1mile away from me but i heard the skaters are salty there so i rather stay out of peoples sight. I know what you mean though ive got my roll outs i just want to learn how to fakie out i think fakies look cleaner thats all =) then im off to my 180s =D

|