Flairs

Related:
Create New Tag

6/30/2010 2:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/30/2010 2:51 PM

Im going out to try flairs in the next few days , i dont have any foam pit so im just goin to do it of a dirt quarter onto some loose dirt. Does anyone have any tips or advice on getting the bike around or starting the rotation as i dont want to land upside down.

|

shoot those Bs

7/3/2010 12:11 PM

you really should learn flips into a foam pit before you try flairs. but as long as you keep looking back you will keep flipping. make sure you where a helmet and shit

|

7/4/2010 5:53 PM

koepkebmx wrote:

you really should learn flips into a foam pit before you try flairs. but as long as you keep looking back you will keep flipping. make sure you where a helmet and shit

no foam pits in my countrysad

|

shoot those Bs

7/4/2010 10:42 PM

Conor Winters wrote:

http://unit23skatepark.co.uk/the-park/

|

say yeahh.

7/5/2010 7:50 PM

koepkebmx wrote:

Conor Winters wrote:

thats in the UK , im in Ireland

|

shoot those Bs

7/6/2010 10:37 AM

Sit on your back tire and flip... Took me 3 trys to learn them.. I learned them onto a resi quarter so crete or wood will be a little more intimidating.. But dont over think it and you got it!

|

7/7/2010 9:28 PM

drop your shoulder like a nose dive 3 and just pull back. and keep your head looking at the same angle as your shoulder

|

screw it nd do it