Foot jam tailwhips

Related:
Create New Tag

4/25/2012 5:48 PM

Alright so i can get the frame all the way around, i just cant get my feet on the pedals at all. Any tips?

|

Street. Park.

4/25/2012 9:01 PM

same here. i have never landed mine either so any tips would be nice!

|

LRRL (Live to Ride Ride to live)

Refs- Madristra, adam1234, DMD, bdk1313

4/25/2012 10:11 PM

Sounds weird but this is what I did-left foot forward, kick wit the right, reverse directions if your opposite,,

stand holding your bars with the frame about 45 degrees to your right, put your left foot on the tire in the jam position, use your right leg to jump up onto the tire and balance for moment as you swing your right leg over the frame and jump onto the front pedal with your left foot, as you jump off the tire kinda twist your body and the bars so everything ends up straight.

At first only worry about the front pedal, also when first starting its alot easier to Not balance on the tire use the momentum from jumping up on the tire n immediately jump off the tire.

If your consistent on everything else do this 10 min a day everyday, n youll probably land or be trying to land one in a week or 2. Kinda a round about way of training the body to do it, but it made all the difference for me, i culdn't even try to land on the pedals till i did this, after, it was kinda automatic.

hope it helps

|

4/25/2012 10:17 PM

oh and when your doing actually doin em, WATCH THE PEDALS, cannot stress this enough

|