Footjam tailwhip

Related:
Create New Tag

3/30/2014 1:40 AM

I am learning footjam tailwhip, I'm right foot forward so I kick with my left foot and jam my right foot in, but after kicking my left foot always hits the ground. I've done some footjam tailwhips when my foot touches the ground for like half a second, but I just can't resist putting it down! Probably it's because sometimes I don't jam my right foot properly so I'm scared to fall. Maybe you have any advice, how did you learn to do this trick, how can I keep my foot up and so. :D

|

3/30/2014 12:48 PM

Do you throw the frame and then put the foot on the tire or you put the foot on the tire and then throw the frame?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/31/2014 6:08 AM

No, haha, I don't do it the epic noob way. Basically I can do a fine footjam tailwhip with hitting the ground with my left foot and immediately lifting it up again. I just don't know how not to be a bitch and not touch the ground with it

|

3/31/2014 7:07 AM

MENTAL wrote:

No, haha, I don't do it the epic noob way. Basically I can do a fine footjam tailwhip with hitting the ground with my left ...more

just stay leaned over your bars and kick hard

|

4/13/2014 9:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/13/2014 9:13 AM

Do a regular footjam and then kick the frame, but not extremely hard, about a medium kick. Once the frame goes around just over halfway, pull on your handlebars toward you lightly to comeplete the rotation. When the frame gets to you catch the frame with the foot not footjammed, then take your foot other foot out from the tire and put it on a pedal, then the other foot on the pedal and thats that.

|

Please be kind I am only a beginner :]