Related:
Create New Tag
Shadow2 Shadow2
7/5/2013 7:19 PM

Okay i traded my friend frames and basically everything i went and bought a new stem cuz his was shitty and when i tighten the damn thing up my forks wiggle and then when i tighten more the mother fucker wont turn...its like somethings missing but i know i have every part..im about to just give up and throw the damn thing away and its an eastern growler frame..should i just buy new forks? or what...

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

agcrx agcrx
7/7/2013 11:28 AM

You sure the stem fits the forks?

Refs - Tomdon x2, DGK_all_day_AKA_, bmx4life121303

Shadow2 Shadow2
7/7/2013 12:34 PM

Yea im sure I kinda sorta fixed it but ima take it up to the shop I buy my parts from and ask the guy and see what he can do about it I rode it the other day and it feels fine but theres like an millimeter or w/e showin where you can see my bearings between my compression cap and yea

dave lawrence dave lawrence
7/7/2013 12:58 PM

Probably missing a spacer or maybe a bearing race. Headtubes are not a standard length, keep that in mind as well.

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

Shadow2 Shadow2
7/7/2013 2:55 PM
dave lawrence wrote:

Probably missing a spacer ...more

Alright Ima buy a spacer but whats a bearing race..? is it the silver lookin thing?

Shadow2 Shadow2
7/7/2013 4:21 PM
Photo
Idk how big of a space it is but it bugs me if you can see it in the middle right there

agcrx agcrx
7/8/2013 1:19 PM

Spacer man

Shadow2 Shadow2
7/8/2013 3:17 PM

You sure..? and alright ill go buy one at my shop whenever I go,btw anyone got some tips on bending a damn sprocket..lol mines bent and I cant stand tryin to bend em back..

agcrx agcrx
7/8/2013 4:14 PM
Shadow2 wrote:

You sure..? and alright ...more

Lol damn that blows . But maybe put it in a clamp with a wrap around it so it doesn't scrape. Then take a big ass pair of pliers and try to bend em back. But use a big ass clamp like the ones you screw into a bench.

Shadow2 Shadow2
7/8/2013 4:21 PM
Shadow2 wrote:

You sure..? and alright ...more

agcrx wrote:

Lol damn that blows . But ...more

I have no clamps..ill just buy a new one man I already got one picked out for my bike anyways lol...im lucky I have any of the tools I have now

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP