Good first trick to learn?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/24/2013 12:16 PM

So I am looking to learn my first trick. Im used to my new BMX bike, im doin pretty good jumps on my ramp, but i want to take it to the next level. I was thinking like a 180, but i gotta keep it small cuz my ramp is only like a foot high. What would you guys recommend?

|

4/24/2013 6:11 PM

your on the right track learn 180's just dont be scared and commit all the way and you will eventually get them ........ btw ur going to fall alot and dont get discouraged

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/24/2013 6:14 PM

first of all bmx doesnt require a ramp so drop that . then you wanna learn how to hop, rollout and catwalk( wheelie ) learning to catwalk will make you have more balace for when you start acual 180s and manuals

|

4/25/2013 8:02 AM

okay, yeah i was expecting that Wallmart, and chad sounds good, but can i ask what the difference is between those and manuals? i thought a manual was pretty much a fancy word for a wheelie. Could you maybe explain the difference between catwalks, rollouts and manuals? thanks for the help so far, im pretty psyched about taking this on. Okay i looked on wikipedia, and there was 1 mention of a rollout, but it didnt really say what exactly it was.

|

4/25/2013 10:22 AM

kiss of death, candy bar, and a decade

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/25/2013 4:19 PM

RandyZ wrote:

okay, yeah i was expecting that Wallmart, and chad sounds good, but can i ask what the difference is between those and ...more

manuals is when you wheelie without pedaling wheelie is when you lift your front tire and pedals and roll outs are fakies

|

4/25/2013 6:28 PM

RandyZ wrote:

okay, yeah i was expecting that Wallmart, and chad sounds good, but can i ask what the difference is between those and ...more

the rollout is a trick that gets you out of 180s were you go backwards and then manuver yourself out you cvan learn this from pushing off a wall , a catwalk is different than a manual because you pedal with a catwalk and with a manual you lean back and hold it a good reference for trick help is just going on youtube and and typing in "bmx how to " and abunch of tricks will come up

|