HEAVY AS FUCK

Related:
Create New Tag

7/24/2013 2:36 AM

Hi,I just bought a Haro f3 bike but its fucking heavy i cant even pop a wheelie.... please give me tips on how to mke your bike lighter

greets from Holland,

|

7/24/2013 8:11 AM

34 pounds isnt that bad

you will get used to it

if you neeed a lighter bike, new forks, bars, frame, cranks will help

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/24/2013 9:32 AM

I thought this thread was going to be about a s&m frame.

|

7/24/2013 10:04 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

34 pounds isnt that bad

you will get used to it

if you neeed a lighter bike, new forks, bars, frame, cranks will help

Any tips for forks under 50 bucks?

|

7/24/2013 2:00 PM

if you run your seat low cut your seat post, and get lighter tires, and go brakeless those are your main options if you don't want to spend a lot of money

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/25/2013 12:58 AM

jj0996 wrote:

if you run your seat low cut your seat post, and get lighter tires, and go brakeless those are your main options if you don't ...more

My dad wont let me cut the seat post ;( and i am gonna take the front brake off but not the other one because i ride alot of roads

|

7/25/2013 7:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/25/2013 7:28 AM

jj0996 wrote:

if you run your seat low cut your seat post, and get lighter tires, and go brakeless those are your main options if you don't ...more

MatthijsBMX wrote:

My dad wont let me cut the seat post ;( and i am gonna take the front brake off but not the other one because i ride alot of ...more

why wont he let you cut the seat post? and i ride brakeless and all i ride is in town

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

7/25/2013 8:13 AM

jj0996 wrote:

MatthijsBMX wrote:

My dad wont let me cut the seat post ;( and i am gonna take the front brake off but not the other one because i ride alot of ...more

jj0996 wrote:

why wont he let you cut the seat post? and i ride brakeless and all i ride is in town

He thinks its gonna fuck up your bike...

|

7/25/2013 9:40 AM

MatthijsBMX wrote:

He thinks its gonna fuck up your bike...

it has nothing to do with the function of the bike?

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check