HEAVY AS FUCK

Related:
Create New Tag

7/24/2013 2:36 AM

Hi,I just bought a Haro f3 bike but its fucking heavy i cant even pop a wheelie.... please give me tips on how to mke your bike lighter



greets from Holland,

|

7/24/2013 8:11 AM

34 pounds isnt that bad

you will get used to it

if you neeed a lighter bike, new forks, bars, frame, cranks will help

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/24/2013 9:32 AM

I thought this thread was going to be about a s&m frame.

|

7/24/2013 10:04 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

34 pounds isnt that bad

you will get used to it

if you neeed a lighter bike, new forks, bars, frame, cranks will help

Any tips for forks under 50 bucks?

|

7/24/2013 2:00 PM

if you run your seat low cut your seat post, and get lighter tires, and go brakeless those are your main options if you don't want to spend a lot of money

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/25/2013 12:58 AM

jj0996 wrote:

if you run your seat low cut your seat post, and get lighter tires, and go brakeless those are your main options if you don't want to spend a lot of money

My dad wont let me cut the seat post ;( and i am gonna take the front brake off but not the other one because i ride alot of roads

|

7/25/2013 7:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/25/2013 7:28 AM

jj0996 wrote:

if you run your seat low cut your seat post, and get lighter tires, and go brakeless those are your main options if you don't want to spend a lot of money

MatthijsBMX wrote:

My dad wont let me cut the seat post ;( and i am gonna take the front brake off but not the other one because i ride alot of roads

why wont he let you cut the seat post? and i ride brakeless and all i ride is in town

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/25/2013 8:13 AM

jj0996 wrote:

if you run your seat low cut your seat post, and get lighter tires, and go brakeless those are your main options if you don't want to spend a lot of money

MatthijsBMX wrote:

My dad wont let me cut the seat post ;( and i am gonna take the front brake off but not the other one because i ride alot of roads

jj0996 wrote:

why wont he let you cut the seat post? and i ride brakeless and all i ride is in town

He thinks its gonna fuck up your bike...

|

7/25/2013 9:40 AM

MatthijsBMX wrote:

He thinks its gonna fuck up your bike...

it has nothing to do with the function of the bike?

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype