HELP!! WHAT TO LEARN NEXT?/:

Related:
Create New Tag

7/22/2013 1:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/22/2013 2:03 PM

I really don't know what to learn next and I'm getting bored of being stuck doing the same thing/: I like riding park best but I'll do street as well. There's a trick list below (probably missed a bit though:/) and any suggestions would be sick!Photo

|

7/22/2013 2:00 PM

hang 5s ? g turns ?

|

7/22/2013 2:02 PM

I've got 180 g turns pretty well, hang 5s look so good but I've tried a few and just can't get them for long, just need more practice I guess ahah

|

7/22/2013 3:21 PM

dude you already have your list of what to do net right there

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/22/2013 3:55 PM

jj0996 wrote:

dude you already have your list of what to do net right there

Hahaha I know, just looking for a bit more inspiration tbh..

|

7/22/2013 7:09 PM

yeah ik how you feel im learning barspins now but it dosent take long to bored of trick so i look for ramdon stuff to do

|

7/23/2013 8:08 AM

backflips??

|

7/23/2013 8:49 AM

Footjam whips are easy to get. Nice and simple

|

7/23/2013 5:16 PM

Limitrider5 wrote:

Not really I have trouble doing em idk how many times my foot slipped and I nearly busted my face lol

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/23/2013 8:10 PM

Limitrider5 wrote:

Shadow2 wrote:

Not really I have trouble doing em idk how many times my foot slipped and I nearly busted my face lol

Just bail out. Push the bars forward and jump over them

|

7/23/2013 11:39 PM

Limitrider5 wrote:

Just bail out. Push the bars forward and jump over them

when shit like that happens my body goes full retard and I just idk lol I thought I done something to my shin one day cuz I done a footjam tailwhip and my foot slipped and the peg hit me in the shin hard

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/25/2013 8:01 PM

I think one of my favorite looking tricks is still the Turndown. I don't see that on your list. I can't do it but when I get more comfortable that's going to be one of the first things I learn.

|

8/5/2013 11:26 AM

I completely suck and haven't been riding long at all. You can get footjam whips. Once you get a feel for em they are pretty simple. And I can't do half the shit you can eh

|

Over 500+ transactions on eBay at 100%. - jddewitt
Refs: nshs2010, handlebar-to-face, HardBMX_Tim

8/5/2013 11:29 AM

Besides its first on your list.. I do bar spins while on my back pegs but can't hop into em. Bar spins bore the shit out of me. Probably need to stick to em though if I ever wanna get em dialed.

|

Over 500+ transactions on eBay at 100%. - jddewitt
Refs: nshs2010, handlebar-to-face, HardBMX_Tim

8/7/2013 6:00 PM

no footers, smiths, crooked grinds, bb grinds, crank arm grinds, x ups, butterflys, wall taps, wall rides, practice hopping up stairs (like try to hop up more stairs), bump jumping stairs, stair rides, crank flips, footplant over spines/hips, spines and hip transfers

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

9/1/2013 12:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2013 3:12 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

no footers, smiths, crooked grinds, bb grinds, crank arm grinds, x ups, butterflys, wall taps, wall rides, practice hopping up stairs (like try to hop up more stairs), bump jumping stairs, stair rides, crank flips, footplant over spines/hips, spines and hip transfers

Reading though that I think my list needs updating.. Can do some of these now

|

9/1/2013 12:50 PM

LoanerBmx wrote:

backflips??

Got them to foam now!wink

|

9/1/2013 12:51 PM

I used to have them, stopped riding for a few weeks because of bike problems and now can't get them, pisses me off so much! Ahah

|

9/1/2013 12:52 PM

Futon wrote:

I think one of my favorite looking tricks is still the Turndown. I don't see that on your list. I can't do it but when I get more comfortable that's going to be one of the first things I learn.

YES! Forgot about them for some reason, need to learn them! Just scared of getting 'stuck' in them if you know what I mean?..

|

9/1/2013 12:57 PM

chad88 wrote:

yeah ik how you feel im learning barspins now but it dosent take long to bored of trick so i look for ramdon stuff to do

I'm exactly the same man

|