Hang 5 Help!!!!!!!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

11/3/2013 4:19 PM

when i try to hang five i cant get my butt to hit the seat. and i am short so what do i do?

|

11/5/2013 8:16 AM

Your prob not hiting the balance point. Or your seat is too low.

|

4 Pegs Or No Pegs

11/7/2013 11:35 AM

Sintari wrote:

Your prob not hiting the balance point. Or your seat is too low.

this..and you don't want your butt to hit the seat, you want the seat to hit your butt, stand at the top of your driveway and get into the hang 5 position where you feel you can balance it, if the seat's not hitting your butt then adjust it till it does

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

12/3/2013 1:50 PM

Here is how my fat ass learned them. It's really easy.

|

12/3/2013 7:13 PM

Cool video man... Kind of motivated me to want to try to learn this in the spring

|

12/6/2013 9:12 AM

im really short too and can do them forever, you just need to keep your arms stiff like make them straight and you will be closer to your seat and just find your balance point when you get it it becomes easy and you will be doing them for a long time

|

12/7/2013 9:03 PM

Its easier to hang five a shorter frame in my opinion but practice makes perfect

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

12/9/2013 3:05 PM

Put you foot on ur peg like 90 degrees on your side of the peg, when u lift your back end, let your foot slide and lock it in when youfind your balance point. Then just sit back and let the bike do the work. If it feels like your seat is giving you anal, then your doing something right. Lol

|

BearHunt98