Help me ID my BMX!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/14/2016 1:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/14/2016 1:17 AM

I got this bike for free. I can tell its most likely a thrown together bike, but I am curious about the frame. It is thicker then any I have seen before and the rear axle it the thickest I have seen. Can anyone help ID my BMX?? From reading other posts looking for information on bikes, they always ask for more pictures. I hope these are enough to help me ID my bike, if not ask & I will post more pics..Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Unknown BMX

3/14/2016 12:10 PM

That's a 14mm axle, has been a standard thing since the late 90's. It could be anything, looks like it says haro on the tyre, but doesn't look like a haro. Chances are it's just a load of generic parts from generic bikes.
The only thing really worth noting is the cranks, but again, they could just be off a cheap complete that's been made to look good. The bb is unsealed, which screams cheap to me. Any half decent bike since the late 90's that had 3 piece cranks had a sealed bb. I'd guess it's from around 2000ish and was about £200 new?

|

4/2/2016 9:51 AM

The frame almost looks like a mosh

|

4/15/2016 5:42 PM

The BB says Fly on it, looks like an 02 or 03 Fly Estampedia.

http://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/flybikes/?model=529

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura