Hop Barspins

Related:
Create New Tag

12/17/2012 6:45 PM

Everytime I do a hop bar I throw and catch the bars good but it looks like shit. For some reason I take my front foot off the pedal but still land it so its like im doing a one footed hop bar and it doesnt clean at all. Ive never seen anyone else with this problem and Ive been trying to fix it for months. Ill try and post a video so you know what im talking about. any tips?

|

RIDE! - FBG$

12/23/2012 3:57 PM

Its all a mental thing haha. Ya just gotts say to yourself "KEEP BOTH FEET ON! I did the same thing for a lil bit but I got over it.

|

12/26/2012 1:27 AM

If you look very closely, I say about 90% of people that do hop bars (or variations of the barspin) has a floating foot (or feet). The barspin just happens so fast that you really can't tell unless it is in slow motion, or there is a still picture of the barspin in mid-air. I wouldn't really worry about it. My foot comes off as well when I do barspins.

|

Refs:
b:aguers,meanwun,dudeisdrumer109,ctbmx86,TCbmx, BanthonyMtorokX, aw1234512,Ride Stoned, bstick
s:meanwun(x2),ScramHype(x2),bmxer10,TCbmx,spikez,genesis,jb07,Flocka Myers,calirider89, Dirt Nasty, k1ng
t:Tommyboy,nickkkk

12/26/2012 1:42 PM

i had a friend with this problem. but it was just deep inside his head he thought he would hit his knee so he would move his front foot. maybe if thats not it. just keep practicing or take try to take off your back foot lol this probably didnt help but yeah its a mindgame

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

2/11/2013 6:12 PM

i know exatly how you feel... best tip is to move on from it lol. ive had this problem forever and i cant fix it no matter what.

Photo

Photo

|

2/12/2013 5:47 AM

lolol anthonys signature "barspin one footers" xD ^^^

|