How-To: Building a cheap/simple bunnyhop bar?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/23/2014 1:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/23/2014 1:54 PM

I'm hoping someone can help me w/ ideas for building the simplest/cheapest/quickest 'hop-bar'. I've never used a proper one before, but have had great success w/ doing make-shift, single-height things of this nature (like a 1/2" pvc pipe on top of concrete blocks) It's really the adjustability i want.. right now my best avenue is just trying to use wood/saw to build my best copy of this:
Photo

but i'd really rather not! i imagine there's gotta be some ghetto approach i'm not thinking of!

[plz let me know if the image in this post isn't showing up, i've had issues w/ embedding images lately]

|

9/23/2014 5:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/23/2014 5:52 PM

Take two boards and prop them vertical, using horizontal and diagonal boards screwed to it as support. Then put nails in the vertical boards every 2 inches or so, but angle them very slightly down. Then just take a PVC pipe and lay it on the nails at your preferred height. Should cost less than $50 even if you buy treated wood and quality nails, and super easy to build

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

5/25/2015 7:14 AM

Eat something that is in stock

|