How do I bunny hop into or out of manual/wheelie?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/31/2013 8:16 PM

Every time I try to bunny hop and land in a wheelie I flip backwards, and when I wheelie and try to bunny hop I can't get the tire off the ground.... Can anyone help me out with some quick pointers?

|

7/31/2013 10:40 PM

hoping into them let your font end come down some and drop your butt to bring it back up, and for hoping out all you do is bend your nees and hop, treat it like you already have the first motion of a hop done for you.

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/2/2013 11:56 AM

its harder to do out of a wheelie but what you wanna do is not really jump foward but try to lean back a little push foward a little but stay leaning back a little and then scoop and try to stay about in the middle of the bike

|

8/8/2013 5:00 PM

First off how good are u at manuals? U gotta have them on lock already before hopping in or out. I actually learned to hop out of a manny by accident. When I started getting good at them I would do whatever it took to keep from dropping it and when I felt the front wheel droppng I would jump for no reason. Its sort of a reflex and now I have more control and ppl who dont ride think it looks cool. When ur holding a manual correctly ur already halfway thru the bunnyhop motion so all u have to do is time the jump. Im still working on hopping into them on a manny pad but I only land it like every 5 tries. U wanna stretch ur arms out and place the back wheel down with ur knees bent and ass behind the seat. Practice makes perfect.

And please stop doing wheelies on bmx bikes if ur over the age of 12

|

8/13/2013 2:25 PM

When you hop into a manny, just make sure you drop your ass back, and get in a normal manny position as soon as possible, or else you front end will drop.

The thing that I had most trouble with is getting into the manny, like you, I also kept dropping the front, and it's scary to lean back cause you might flip, but you'll get used to it.

When hopping out of a manny, it's pretty natural, like the person above, I also learned them by accident. It's just like jumping, your legs will automatically bring the back end up.

|

Email: mccheesekid@gmail.com
Instagram: @McCheeseKid

Bought from: hrin, Me?, ecuadevil, regalracing, Dolphin