How to land 180 ,i can do the rotation exactly 180 degrees ,but cant land it

Related:
Create New Tag

6/6/2013 11:40 PM

Someone please help me ,i can do the rotation exactly 180 degrees ,i just cant land it ,any tips ,anything that will help me?
PLEASE HELP ME !!

|

6/7/2013 7:34 PM

are you falling of to the side do u mean

|

6/8/2013 1:19 AM

Yea ,wen i land ,i always land with 1 foot not on the pedal
Any tips?

|

6/8/2013 11:46 AM

Is it the same foot everytime. If so which one? The one you are turning toward or away from? And how fast are you going?

|

"You're mixing sucking and sucking up up"

6/8/2013 6:14 PM

BigCurn wrote:

Is it the same foot everytime. If so which one? The one you are turning toward or away from? And how fast are you going?

I turn to the left when i spin,and its always the right leg that cant stayy on

|

6/8/2013 6:52 PM

ur probibly turning ur head to slow or to the side what i do is turn ur head diagnaly down will make you not fall of to side as much

|

6/8/2013 8:09 PM

BigCurn wrote:

chrispy714 wrote:

I was expecting that leg falling off. Thats tough. It sounds like your body is being whipped around and when you hit your leg cant stay on. I'm not sure if this will help but I try to do my 180s jhop style. It helps me spin out easier but it also will lessen the force when your whipping around. If its a leaning issue you might have to try concentrating on keeping it level. I hope this helps. Good luck

|

6/9/2013 8:34 AM

BigCurn wrote:

chrispy714 wrote:

BigCurn wrote:

I was expecting that leg falling off. Thats tough. It sounds like your body is being whipped around and when you hit your leg cant stay on. I'm not sure if this will help but I try to do my 180s jhop style. It helps me spin out easier but it also will lessen the force when your whipping around. If its a leaning issue you might have to try concentrating on keeping it level. I hope this helps. Good luck

yeah theres so many to advantages to jhop 180 you can go down sets easier , easier to fakie , gets you started to the 360 motion

|

6/10/2013 12:21 AM

What the difference in a jhop 180?

|

6/10/2013 8:15 AM

chrispy714 wrote:

In a Jhop you are lifting your front wheel up first as opposed to a normal bunny hop where you are parallel. So when you are in your approach to 180, start to carve like usual and instead of just Bhop and spin, lift that front wheel up high, turn you head and body and then pull up the back and rotate. In the air you should be much more vertical and land on your back wheel. This might help you.

|

6/10/2013 4:10 PM

chrispy714 wrote:

BigCurn wrote:

In a Jhop you are lifting your front wheel up first as opposed to a normal bunny hop where you are parallel. So when you are in your approach to 180, start to carve like usual and instead of just Bhop and spin, lift that front wheel up high, turn you head and body and then pull up the back and rotate. In the air you should be much more vertical and land on your back wheel. This might help you.

Oh,then im already doing that ,i always lift tue front first

|

6/24/2013 9:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/25/2013 10:09 AM

I used to have the same exact problem, your carving too much and it makes you almost whip around and you take your foot off. I spin to the left and my right foot kept coming off every time until I tried it fly out and that helped me do it flat

|

6/24/2013 10:32 PM

And when u say fly out u mean like off a curb ,or like up a ramp?

|

6/25/2013 10:08 AM

chrispy714 wrote:

And when u say fly out u mean like off a curb ,or like up a ramp?

Like off a ramp. I did it off a quarter

|