How to smith to easy 180?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/7/2015 4:50 AM

​Hey everybody,

I have been grinding for a while but just thought that I haven't seen people doing smith to easy 180 too much. Not smith to hard 180 but to easy 180 (hard is spinning out of the ledge and easy is spinning into the ledge). Also, I was not able to find any how to's on youtube or on forums. However I was able to find Sean Ricany's video on Instagram where he does it. Check it out.

What I noticed is that you need a ledge that is pretty tall because it's really hard spin out of the smith if you are doing an easy 180. That's pretty much it.

Does anybody know how to do this trick and how can I learn it? I would really appreciate a couple of tips.

Thanks in advance!

|

8/7/2015 5:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/7/2015 5:55 AM

I literally searched "smith to easy 180" on youtube and like 50 how-to videos popped up.
|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/7/2015 6:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/7/2015 6:10 AM

Really?!
Please read the description carefully. I am talking about smith to easy 180, not hard (spinning into a ledge, not out of the ledge). Even the name of the video you sent states "hard". Watch the video I attached too and you can clearly see how they differ.

|