I know this will annoy you

Related:
Create New Tag

7/26/2012 12:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2012 12:48 AM

Um so I can't bunny hop higher than 2 feet and I've been trying for a while. Any tips? Should I just wait for a while and let it come?

|

I'm so glad I haven't got my bike stolen.

7/26/2012 4:07 AM

how long is a while?

|

7/26/2012 10:13 AM

NickyNickNick wrote:

how long is a while?

Well basically I had a 21 inch bunny hop after I stopped practicing it. 3 months later I tried again on the bunny hop bar and got 24 inches. But its been way longer than that and I still can't get higher.

|

7/26/2012 1:33 PM

its all practise mate, you develop a bunny hop over time, its like a manual, you dont practise a manual and then once you can manual you stop, every time you ride you are essentially practising. I've been riding for about 2 and a half years now and i can bunny hop the height of my bars, just because of the fact that i practised and practised. Just keep it up man you'll get there some day

|

7/28/2012 9:07 PM

just something you have to develop.

to push your self a bit find something you can hop ONTO thats a few inches more than 24 inches, 26-28 inches is safe enough. You'll probably clip some at first, but eventually you'll get it. just keep trying it. lots of picnic tables will work

also just jump up stuff thats about 2 feet, and do it A LOT. eventually it will become way more natural and you'll be hoping a few inches over. some smaller picnic tables are usually 2 feet

try a 2 foot hop onto something and try to manual it is also a good way, because you have to hop a bit higher to go to manual.

Good luck.

|

10/3/2012 10:17 PM

Mackcey wrote:

just something you have to develop.

to push your self a bit find something you can hop ONTO thats a few inches more than 24 inches, 26-28 inches is safe enough. You'll probably clip some at first, but eventually you'll get it. just keep trying it. lots of picnic tables will work

also just jump up stuff thats about 2 feet, and do it A LOT. eventually it will become way more natural and you'll be hoping a few inches over. some smaller picnic tables are usually 2 feet

try a 2 foot hop onto something and try to manual it is also a good way, because you have to hop a bit higher to go to manual.

Good luck.

Yeah sorry I just kinda forgot about the bunny hop. I like to do spin tricks now.

|

10/12/2012 5:14 PM

yeah find shit thats high as you can hop if not higher by a inch or something and just keep going up those and pushing your self to do better. or you can try and build one of those bunny hop pol holding things.

|