I need help.. =[

Related:
Create New Tag

1/2/2011 6:07 AM

Well, i just got a few parts from dans and i was putting my new shadow scream chainwheel on my stock kink gap crank spindle and it wouldnt really slide down the spindle and i didnt know what to do so i took a hammer and a flat head screw driver and pounded the ring in the middle of the chainwheel as far down as it would go and its still not far enough and i hope i didnt screw up spindle or sprocket =[ any help as to how i could get it off or why its not fitting? its FINALLY good weather here in NY and i wanna ride so bad today. thanks for any help!!

|

1/2/2011 6:34 AM

Stock cranks in many cases have 20mm spindles, and you are trying to get the 19mm spindle spacer on there.

You can file out the spacer, or try to find a 20 mm one.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/2/2011 6:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2011 9:07 AM

haha. i just found the old spacer from the stock chainwheel. could i pop that in the shadow one and use it like that?

Edit: I just put the whole bike together. Waiting on my mom to bring me a tube and im goona shred

|

3/13/2011 12:01 PM

maget105 wrote:

haha. i just found the old spacer from the stock chainwheel. could i pop that in the shadow one and use it like that?

Edit: I just put the whole bike together. Waiting on my mom to bring me a tube and im goona shred

ya take out the spacer on the old sprocket an throw it in the new one an it should go on the spindle

|

i kill trollz