JCPC Pedals Leaking Grease

Related:
Create New Tag

4/14/2013 10:13 AM

Anyone had this problem with there Odyssey JCPC pedals? It is leaking out every where. Tried to ride them for trails but were to slippery...

|

4/15/2013 8:20 PM

Oil in pedals? Sounds jacked up.. There shouldn't be OIL in pedals, GREASE should. I'd suggest opening up both pedal bodies, cleaning everything, and greasing the crap outta them before putting them back together.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/16/2013 8:01 AM

lol, mines sqquishing out grease, when i first got it. its normal, just wipe it off. grease is good for the pedals. slippery? you dont have pins?

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/17/2013 7:49 AM

lol i wouldnt even bother opening them up and cleaning them, id just wipe the shit off and rub some degreaser on the pedal body if its slippery

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/17/2013 3:40 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Oil in pedals? Sounds jacked up.. There shouldn't be OIL in pedals, GREASE should. I'd suggest opening up both pedal bodies, cleaning everything, and greasing the crap outta them before putting them back together.

lol yeah, I meant grease.... The pedal bodies were changed before ridden and that's when it started. I guess they need a good cleaning! Thanks

|

4/17/2013 3:43 PM

dream wrote:

lol, mines sqquishing out grease, when i first got it. its normal, just wipe it off. grease is good for the pedals. slippery? you dont have pins?

Yeah, it was coming out alot that it made the pedals slippery even with the pins! Like out of every orifice! thanks

|

4/17/2013 3:49 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

lol i wouldnt even bother opening them up and cleaning them, id just wipe the shit off and rub some degreaser on the pedal body if its slippery

You have them? So not opening them and just wiping them and using a degreaser fixes the problem? thanks

|

4/19/2013 10:07 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

Jayson718 wrote:

You have them? So not opening them and just wiping them and using a degreaser fixes the problem? thanks

it probably doesnt, im just lazy and dont really care when it comes to cheap plastic parts

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "