Longer Fakies

Related:
Create New Tag

10/11/2012 7:13 PM

I have trouble holding a fakie sometimes, any tips?

|

I'm so glad I haven't got my bike stolen.

10/12/2012 5:11 PM

find the right pace of pedaling backwards, maybe go slower or faster in terms of pedaling backwards not your actual speed.
and try to have good form, may seem that you cant have bad from for fakies but i had a friend who just looked so goon leg'd when he did them. bend the knees enough but dont stick your butt up and out too much, unless needed.

|

10/12/2012 6:13 PM

Lean back, look at your crossbar, and don't crank back like a retard.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

10/16/2012 10:34 PM

Skavenger69 wrote:

find the right pace of pedaling backwards, maybe go slower or faster in terms of pedaling backwards not your actual speed.
and try to have good form, may seem that you cant have bad from for fakies but i had a friend who just looked so goon leg'd when he did them. bend the knees enough but dont stick your butt up and out too much, unless needed.

Right pace really helped apparently I was pedaling too slow. Also I kinda wanna see your friend because I've never seen anyone do fakies wierd?

|

10/16/2012 10:35 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Lean back, look at your crossbar, and don't crank back like a retard.

Looking through my crossbar is a good idea too. Thanks!

|

10/16/2012 11:36 PM

Foot placement can also help dude. I used to have my the pedal right at the front of my foot then I randomly moved it to the middle and it helped with everything, fakies, manuals and general bike control. Try that

|

10/17/2012 9:57 PM

Learn to fakie a bit in the opposite way. It'll REALLY, really help when you start to sway in one direction, cause then you'll be able to save it. And for me, it seriously helps for me to look at the top of my stem. For people, all your preferences are different, but most people use the stem method so try that.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/18/2012 9:02 PM

Tabm8 wrote:

Foot placement can also help dude. I used to have my the pedal right at the front of my foot then I randomly moved it to the middle and it helped with everything, fakies, manuals and general bike control. Try that

That sucks for you. I've never had that problem, I always keep em in the middle.

|