Low Profile Brake Arms

Related:
Create New Tag

6/2/2017 5:49 PM

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone knows the brake arms with the lowest profile ( i.e. very hard to notice, they don't stick out). I don't want to ride brakeless but my current arms look like they are off of a wal-mart bike!
Thanks!!

|

6/2/2017 5:53 PM

Also, if they have enough clearance for 2.4 tires or at least 2.3 that would be super nice!

|

6/3/2017 10:51 PM

I have Shadow sano brakes. They're pretty nice.

|

6/4/2017 6:53 AM

michael.eckhart wrote:

Ok, so maybe that leads me to another question, is it worth it to spend $60 on brakes? Like can you really feel the performance difference from like a cheapo Mission u-brake? Those are definitely nice brakes though!

|

6/4/2017 7:17 AM

michael.eckhart wrote:

watsonbmx wrote:

Ok, so maybe that leads me to another question, is it worth it to spend $60 on brakes? Like can you really feel the ...more

I did ride Odyssey Evos for years, this is the my first time trying something different in YEARS.
So far I'm really liking the Shadows. They're super stiff and They look nice. Stiff arms is what it really comes down to.
I've also heard no complaints with Odyssey Springfields either if you're looking for something cheaper in price. Plus, they are super easy to put on. When it comes to my bike, I tend not to skimp on on parts, because just like anything, you get what you pay for.

|

6/5/2017 4:06 PM

michael.eckhart wrote:

watsonbmx wrote:

Ok, so maybe that leads me to another question, is it worth it to spend $60 on brakes? Like can you really feel the ...more

michael.eckhart wrote:

I did ride Odyssey Evos for years, this is the my first time trying something different in YEARS.
So far I'm really liking ...more

Ok, cool that gives me a lot of options. Thanks!

|