Major problem

Related:
Create New Tag

11/29/2013 2:52 PM

Okay I have this problem when I fakie out, my foot will not stop coming off. I've tried so hard but everytime I get the rotation down perfect my foot just comes off.

Any help at all?

Video:

&feature=youtu.be
|

11/29/2013 4:27 PM

tape it on

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/4/2013 12:30 PM

roll backwards faster

|

12/7/2013 9:08 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

tape it on

+1 for the tape

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

12/9/2013 6:40 PM

your foot isn't falling off, you're taking it off... big difference.

As mentioned, roll back faster AND put pressure on your right foot.

Stand up and lean towards the back of your bike too.turn your body and head.

and change your user name....

|

12/11/2013 12:12 AM

pnj wrote:

your foot isn't falling off, you're taking it off... big difference.

As mentioned, roll back faster AND put pressure on your right foot.

Stand up and lean towards the back of your bike too.turn your body and head.

and change your user name....

^Lmfao on the last one. But my suggestion, Go up a wedge you get more momentum an speed in your fakie, pedal with the flow of the bike dont go nuts, an lean over your bars until you want to get out an kinda throw yourself backwards an to the way you slide. thats really all i got. but good look, an mad props on the video, great way for us to see your flaws an help you fix them.

|

PSN: Rhynosaur-

FB https://www.facebook.com/ray.stevens.12

Email essayons12b@live.com

Phone 315-402-6236

12/11/2013 6:50 AM

I have the same problem. I never though of taping my foot on. i might try it. only prob with taping it is if u fall over you don't have any thing to stop yourself.

And by the way how do you change a username on here? I dont ride a hyper anymore.

|

You know what I hate? People that say lololololololololololololol. Shut up!!!