Manualing longer?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/23/2012 7:14 PM

Anyone here know how to manual long as hell? So i get the front wheel in the air and my balance point is weird i guess cause im almost standing when i do the manual but the part i don't get is when people say pump? I can manual for a good 15ft or so probably more but i try to pump and i lose my balance? is it absolutely necessary to pump? How do you guys do it?

|

6/23/2012 11:02 PM

When you start going to far back tuck your knees when you go too low extend your knees, just find whats confortable to you

|

I ride a: Cult
why do I ride?:peer pressure

6/24/2012 2:20 PM

^^ that

|

6/25/2012 9:49 AM

just practice them, the longer you practice, the better you will get at them.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/25/2012 1:20 PM

bend your knees, have but over your back tire, if your falling back bend your knees ( hump the frame) following foward extend knees back and put your back into it

|

6/28/2012 11:36 AM

SKANK IT LIKE A MO'FUKAAAA! is what i tell people... but i dont think you'll get what 'skanking' is... not many people do

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/28/2012 12:44 PM

fuck my bike.....?

|

6/29/2012 7:38 AM

Aav1996 wrote:

fuck my bike.....?

...kinda? well if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike smile But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike :L

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/29/2012 10:56 AM

lol sounds good =)

|

7/6/2012 6:36 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

fuck my bike.....?

EddiMundo wrote:

...kinda? well if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike smile But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike :L

Post of the century grin Haha

|

Refs: element4all, kroller

7/22/2012 10:49 PM

get fatter tires squat your ass!

|

7/23/2012 6:00 AM

keep trying, try to have suttle humps (i would over correct too much)
and relax, I tend to get too exited when i manual something high or weird but believe in yourself. Also let the bike go where it wants ( i'm bad at turning while manual but in a straight line go with it dont fight back)

|

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

7/23/2012 8:58 AM

milou wrote:

keep trying, try to have suttle humps (i would over correct too much)
and relax, I tend to get too exited when i manual something high or weird but believe in yourself. Also let the bike go where it wants ( i'm bad at turning while manual but in a straight line go with it dont fight back)

Yea i got em now guys =D Can manual a good 20ft or more =D and the "fucking my bike" works great when i feel like im leaning to far back i just "thrust deeply" and it works perfectly hehe =)

Yea happens to me sometimes my bike goes to the left and i try to fight it so i end up bailing =D

|