Manuals

Related:
Create New Tag

6/5/2014 10:08 AM

I need tips on manual I can get into them but not stay in them and if I can not very long. Any help is appreciated! smile

|

We out here breathing. -Bert

6/9/2014 9:23 PM

First of all, it sort of depends on your height. If you're really short around the low 5', you'll find that the manuals where your body is more vertical on the bike is more comfortable, rather than being more horizontal on the bike (ass sticking over seat more). Secondly, arms and legs need to be kept straight; being a bit offset can throw everything off balance. For speed, go just moderately, not hauling ass (bad habit) but also not going like only a quarter crank or whatever. Also, don't pull up so hard beginning the manual. Here are the humping techniques; bending knees = dropping, straightening knees = pulling. Just put it all to good use and just naturally find your balance point. This is the easiest trick to pull off but it can take a while to perfect.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

6/9/2014 10:14 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

First of all, it sort of depends on your height. If you're really short around the low 5', you'll find that the manuals where ...more

Never keep your legs straight in a manual ever. Straightening for a second to balance is fine but never keep them straight

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/10/2014 10:11 PM

tomdon wrote:

Never keep your legs straight in a manual ever. Straightening for a second to balance is fine but never keep them straight

Not straight as in like straightened out, but like don't be all bowlegged and shit like that.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke